AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token generator?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2011
Google "token generator mfc" and a ton of results come up. All promise to hack mfc into getting you free tokens. At first I thought it was a scam but today a member said that some guys do use it to increase their "token amount". Anyone ever gotten this to work?

Step one: download .EXE file
Step two: enter the username and password of your MFC account. You know, the one that has all your credit card info on file?

Fuckin' LOL

From what all i can tell from other forum sites talking about it, it downloads an 'older version' that immediately tells you to update. The update page makes you fill out surveys before you can download it. Then it still doesn't work. The only ones responding that it works are the scammers from the site itself. They also appear to post proof (notice the sarcastic use of italics on that word) on youtube every once in awhile that keep getting taken down. There are a few there now though.

Overall I have my doubts it works. But they may be making money from the surveys. I was tempted to download it and run it in a sandbox environment to see how many viruses it has, but then I got bored and decided not to.

It's always so awkward when people come to this forum and don't realize that it's pro-camgirls and not pro-freeloaders. But hey, I understand. It's kind of difficult to grasp, it's not like it says "AmberCutie's Forum" on top of every page.

I've hit upon a foolproof way of increasing the tokens in my account. Takes a little getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it works every single time...

Step One: Log into MFC
Step Two: Click "Buy More Tokens"
Step Three: Enter credit card details when prompted

Every time I've tried this, I've had tokens show up in my account within seconds. I've heard from other people that it works for them too.

mynameisbob84 said:
I've hit upon a foolproof way of increasing the tokens in my account. Takes a little getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it works every single time...

Step One: Log into MFC
Step Two: Click "Buy More Tokens"
Step Three: Enter credit card details when prompted

Every time I've tried this, I've had tokens show up in my account within seconds. I've heard from other people that it works for them too.

Oh, bullshit. Sounds too good to be true to me!

Alcon said:
Google "token generator mfc" and a ton of results come up. All promise to hack mfc into getting you free tokens. At first I thought it was a scam but today a member said that some guys do use it to increase their "token amount". Anyone ever gotten this to work?

Seems legit. :thumbleft:

I added an edit note to the OP so people to meander to this forum and read that know immediately that it's bad news.

Visualizing a so-called *token generator* leads me to imagine a highly complex, if not somewhat magical contraption dripping endless piles of tokens in addition to trickling streams of multicolored liquid candy in some Willy Wonka esque fashion.

It's definitely very real, you just need to utilize the powers of your imagination to find it...

LilyEvans said:
Step one: download .EXE file
Step two: enter the username and password of your MFC account. You know, the one that has all your credit card info on file?

Fuckin' LOL

MFC uses third party payment processors that do not share the full payment information with them. Generally a merchant using a payment processor will only have access to:

- a unique token that enables additional purchases using information stored by the payment processor
- the card’s type, expiration date, and last four digits

However, it is completely possible for something like this to install malware that could find banking information somewhere on the hard drive or do other bad things.

Not that it wouldn't be deserved.

LilyMarie said:
It's always so awkward when people come to this forum and don't realize that it's pro-camgirls and not pro-freeloaders. But hey, I understand. It's kind of difficult to grasp, it's not like it says "AmberCutie's Forum" on top of every page.
In Alcon's defense, he is a very long standing member of this forum.

Hopefully his question in this thread will be good for the people who are curious and smart enough to search around first, to avoid getting into trouble. I would assume most of the members who would search just want to spoil there favorite girl more than they can afford, and aren't really looking to be malicious or evil.

JoleneBrody said:
LilyMarie said:

Hopefully his question in this thread will be good for the people who are curious and smart enough to search around first, to avoid getting into trouble. I would assume most of the members who would search just want to spoil there favorite girl more than they can afford, and aren't really looking to be malicious or evil.

I wonder what MFC would do if one of these things was found to work and if they then figured out how and where it was used. Obviously, they'd ban the member (and probably involve the authorities, as it's fraud) but would the let the models keep the fake "tokens?"

yossarian said:
JoleneBrody said:
LilyMarie said:

I wonder what MFC would do if one of these things was found to work and if they then figured out how and where it was used. Obviously, they'd ban the member (and probably involve the authorities, as it's fraud) but would the let the models keep the fake "tokens?"
Who knows? These have been around for years and I've never heard of one actually being legit.

yossarian said:
JoleneBrody said:
LilyMarie said:

I'm guessing it would depend on what kind of scale it was on.
A few members amassing maybe a few thousand tokens all together and I feel like MFC would probably just let the models keep them. A ton of members and four or more zeros in the fake token count and I feel like they would be less likely to do that.
I have no idea though.
MFC is nothing short of amazing when it comes to payments and not hitting girls with any chargebacks or anything, they make it feel like a very safe site to be on from a financial standpoint. I would give them a lot of credit and assume that they would work something out that wasn't overly traumatic for the models.

NoelleBright said:
yossarian said:
JoleneBrody said:
LilyMarie said:

I'm guessing it would depend on what kind of scale it was on.
A few members amassing maybe a few thousand tokens all together and I feel like MFC would probably just let the models keep them. A ton of members and four or more zeros in the fake token count and I feel like they would be less likely to do that.
I have no idea though.
MFC is nothing short of amazing when it comes to payments and not hitting girls with any chargebacks or anything, they make it feel like a very safe site to be on from a financial standpoint. I would give them a lot of credit and assume that they would work something out that wasn't overly traumatic for the models.

Unlike a site like Streamate or CamContacts, where members spend money as they patronize models, on MFC spending money and spending tokens are two separate transactions. MFC can't directly connect a model with the purchase of tokens, so they wouldn't be on solid ground if they were to try to penalize her because someone bought tokens through fraudulent means.

Status
Not open for further replies.