AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token Whore

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pg240 said:
It's all in the way it's used -- which I believe should be never. Could be used disparagingly in a light-hearted attempt to poke fun at one's own profession. Could be used in an utterly mean-spirited manner by an asshole member.

You're in the business of making a buck, but who in business isn't? Let's just leave the "whore" term out of it. Or start saying secretary whore, teacher whore, car sales whore or editor whore. I'm sure we all have days when we feel like we're prostituting ourselves for the almighty dollar, no matter what profession we're in.
This pretty much sums it up for me... :handgestures-salute:

I used to be a token whore.

Then I started working on Streamate and now I'm a Gold whore.

The word "whore" is a negative way to say, "person who performs sex acts for money."

There are negative words for people with different colored skin, for people with mental disabilities, and for every type of person out there.

If we use those negative words to describe people, then we are the ones who look stupid. :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.