AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Top favorited models (by models)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ComicOzzie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Quasi-related question: does anyone ever look at member profiles? I don't but I did set one up the other day for funzies. Then I wondered if anyone will actually ever look at it.

No way. Too many idiots post pictures of their junk.

Pictures of Junk on profiles are not allowed!!

When I like a member, I check out their profile if they have one. I never post on the wall, but I tend to make friend.

I had someone ask me once "why am I not on your friends list?"

me: you are on my friends list, I can see that you are logged in
him: no I'm not
me: how would you know that anyway?
him: your profile doesn't say I'm there
me: oh, I can't add you to my profile list, because you don't have a profile right now
him: so I have to have a profile to get on your friends list?
me: only on the profile friends list. you're already on the functional friends list.

LadyLuna said:
I had someone ask me once "why am I not on your friends list?"

me: you are on my friends list, I can see that you are logged in
him: no I'm not
me: how would you know that anyway?
him: your profile doesn't say I'm there
me: oh, I can't add you to my profile list, because you don't have a profile right now
him: so I have to have a profile to get on your friends list?
me: only on the profile friends list. you're already on the functional friends list.

The fact that there are two completely different lists of friends with completely different purposes is one of the most confusing things on MFC. I've seen a number of models get them confused, let alone all the clueless members.

tim1724 said:
The fact that there are two completely different lists of friends with completely different purposes is one of the most confusing things on MFC. I've seen a number of models get them confused, let alone all the clueless members.

Yeah, I don't understand why they have two different types of friends list either. They want people to be able to show off who their friends are (the profile friends list)? LOL.

The_Brown_Fox said:
tim1724 said:

Yeah, I don't understand why they have two different types of friends list either. They want people to be able to show off who their friends are (the profile friends list)? LOL.
Plus, for whatever reason, I can't assign who I want to my "profile friends." So I deleted them all. MFC needs to fix/simplify a lot of things.

Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
tim1724 said:

Plus, for whatever reason, I can't assign who I want to my "profile friends." So I deleted them all. MFC needs to fix/simplify a lot of things.

Isn't this how you assign profile friends?

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: gigolo_joe
LacieLaPlante said:
ComicOzzie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Quasi-related question: does anyone ever look at member profiles? I don't but I did set one up the other day for funzies. Then I wondered if anyone will actually ever look at it.

No way. Too many idiots post pictures of their junk.

Pictures of Junk on profiles are not allowed!!

And yet I see them inadvertently on profiles all the time. I am serious.

The_Brown_Fox said:
tim1724 said:

I'd think it's a privacy thing. Some members may add tons of models to their online friend list just to see when they're online, but don't want the world (aka profile viewers) to see all the models they have in that list.

So the profile is sort of a "hey, look who I know" and a "hey, I think you're cool and want to flaunt your name" thing, while the online friend list is more of a way to keep track of people when they're online.

Reactions: ComicOzzie
LacieLaPlante said:
Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
tim1724 said:

Yes, that is how to add members as friends and models as favorites. Models cannot be 'friends', only favorites.

Reactions: gigolo_joe
One thing I find comical is when a member has 20 or 30 favorite models listed on their profile page. I mean really what part of favorite do you not understand! How can a person have that many favorites? Couldn't you make up mind? I will rate & admire every model I like but a model has to be really special for me to list as a favorite!

cptn_jack said:
One thing I find comical is when a member has 20 or 30 favorite models listed on their profile page. I mean really what part of favorite do you not understand! How can a person have that many favorites? Couldn't you make up mind? I will rate & admire every model I like but a model has to be really special for me to list as a favorite!

i think some people like to help girls they like.. for example: you can meet alot of lovely girls here on the forum.. and see alot of them online.. could easily be 30
maybe a couple of minutes.. but still...
you liked her show.. and think you can maybe help her out by putting her on your fave list, maybe some other members you befriended will look at it and think 'hmm who's that'
they go see her.. like her as well.. and bang.. you helped her..

Reactions: Just Me
cptn_jack said:

Being on my favorite list just means at some point in time I wanted to be able to get your profile easily. My favs know who they are, and it is not because of some list.

cptn_jack said:

"BEST ON MFC BOO" :lol:

Reactions: Shaun__
LacieLaPlante said:
Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
tim1724 said:

Yes, it is, but for some reason I cannot fathom, SOME models will not appear after I click that, while some will. I can even make MYSELF a "profile friend" but not some models.

* Oh, crap. Thanks Amber, you just said what's going on. lol. The reason I thought models could be profile friends was because some have "premium names" which can be added. lol Now that I've got that cleared up, I'm going to bed. lol

cptn_jack said:

I currently have 18, and I regularly chat with all of them, so yeah, they are my favorites.

cptn_jack said:

I've been coasting along, not really taking my Favourites List as seriously as I should have been. Clearly, that needs to stop right now :?

YAY THE LADIES LIKE ME! I feel like I can have a spring in my step now ^_^

Girls, if you're not in the Top 20 list, but still want to know how many models have listed you as a favorite, go to your MyCamgirl profile (http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/YOURMODELNAME) and look next to the little red heart to see the number :)

Hover your mouse over the number to see the names of the models who have you as a favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.