AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Top row of emoji's mostly hidden SC and xHL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2023
Hello, all. The last few days I have noticed that the top row of emoji's in both public and private chat are mostly hidden by the heading when on e clicks on the emoji button in the message bar. I mostly haunt xHL, but went to my other sign on in pure SC and it was the same in both. My question, is it my computer? Or have any other viewers noticed it, too? Any way to fix it? I use the top row a lot...it has :h:, LOL, Thunbs up, InLove...😁😍 I can just barely squeeze my curser in to select the one I want; but it's annoying.

Hello, all. The last few days I have noticed that the top row of emoji's in both public and private chat are mostly hidden by the heading when on e clicks on the emoji button in the message bar. I mostly haunt xHL, but went to my other sign on in pure SC and it was the same in both. My question, is it my computer? Or have any other viewers noticed it, too? Any way to fix it? I use the top row a lot...it has :h:, LOL, Thunbs up, InLove...😁😍 I can just barely squeeze my curser in to select the one I want; but it's annoying.
Just checked...The emojis are fine for me.

(You do know that you can type the emojis? e.g. :inlove: 😀 👍 🆗 :lol: 👅 ❤️ etc )

ETA damn! Some of those work here too!! :inlove: :grinning::thumbsup::ok::lol::tongue::heart:

Upvote 0

Hey
Are you still seeing this?
Please check my PM as I'd like to see a screenshot of this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.