AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Toys etc.. Your necessities!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NevaehStar

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2010
Hiya! I've been takin it easy the past 1-2wks cuz of those darn ovarian cysts that tooooo many women have to deal with.
Anyways,
Now that it's payday!!(today 4me,Wed.)
I am wondering what are some of your MUST needs when u go on cam?

I'm looking for things like what array of toys etc... do u always keep near.
I only have a bullet & a small plastic pink vibrator----------very basic
i have oil & a few other things, but as far as toys--i'm low on that
(I got rid of a medium size box with about 7 different toys when i left my ex of 7yrs & haven't re-stocked lol hell it was only a year ago that i left him!lol our 8yr anniv woulda been in a week-ok some issues there, goin off topic.. gettin back on topic...)

So.. what would u reallllllly want/need or think is a good investment when u are trying to build your collection & on low funds??

Thank You!

I'm on low funds, so I make sure to keep things simple.

I have a blue small vibe for my booty, and a flesh toned dildo for my hooha. That's all I need, simple and to the point.

f80d836b.jpg

Every girl should have one. ;)

Bocefish said:
f80d836b.jpg

I keep seeing this Hitachi thing, I think I'm going to have to look more into it when I have some more funds! It looks massive, though!?

lol. I had seen a few girls advertise this too & was like.. what's the big deal??? I have an old 70's style hand massager that is similar & was like um ok, why not use that???

lol but then I researched the infamous Hitachi Womens Massager.....

I see that it's made to be a clitoris stimulator & general pussy massager, erotic massager & all.
The big plus.... is that it has attachments made for it to go inside you & be a g-spot massager & a few other dildo type attachments...

So, nooooow I see the big deal! lol
Hmm... dunno how good it will be to follow the trend at this time.... maybe get something similar or maybe i'll just poll my crowd a few different times & see how they feel...

if u poll your fans, you can't go wrong!lol (kinda..lol)

Bocefish said:
f80d836b.jpg

I AGREE!!!

I received the Trinity vibes wireless wand as a gift. Its just like the hitachi, but wireless and it isnt as heavy! OMG!!! Its like heaven in a wand! HAHAHA!! BEST thing ever!!! :-D

My Top 5:

1. Big Red: My large dildo that I love to deep throat :) He makes me happy & very horny. Big Red: http://tiny.cc/8v0z9

2. Clover Nipple Clamps: I'm a pain slut... so, I don't recommend starting with Clover Clamps. Start with tweezer clamps! They're light and a lot of fun! I love these: http://tiny.cc/kgdd1

3. Hitachi Magic Wand & G Spot Attachment: Best. Vibrator. Ever. 'nuff said. :lol: Attachment: http://tiny.cc/p84k4 It looks intimidating and "alien" but it is MAGICAL. I think unicorns blessed that fucking thing.

4. I love my whips & riding crop... you might? So, you should try it! Head to a sex shop & try a couple... see what is to your liking. ;)

5. Lelo - Liv Vibrator: I got this last week from mrtuxman and omfg... this thing is INCREDIBLE! I love having threesomes with Lelo & Hitachi. Soooo good. Lelo Liv has so many settings and well, I think I am going to marry it. Wanna come to our wedding? http://tiny.cc/3cp7f

An extra... "non sex" toy (or is it? :lol:) My silly hat collection! They make life worth living.

Well first off you need some more dildos! Lol! I personally like the super floppy, realistic ones the best but also enjoy the hard smooth type. I happen to love anal and dp so I have a few different butt plugs for different purposes and also anal beads and dildos that are for ass play only. I have one realistic dildo that's for oral only. I don't like the thought of cross contamination at all!! The Hitachi is okay but I have a percussion back massager that I think does a much better job it's just not as sexy to use because it's bigger! Hope I don't get shunned for talking smack about the almighty Hitachi! Now, a Sybian is another story... I also have a few odds and ends that I like to throw in for good measure (paddle, vibrating nipple clamps, etc) The next thing on my list is a good suction cup dildo so if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate them greatly!

AedanRayne said:
My Top 5:

1. Big Red: My large dildo that I love to deep throat :) He makes me happy & very horny. Big Red: http://tiny.cc/8v0z9

2. Clover Nipple Clamps: I'm a pain slut... so, I don't recommend starting with Clover Clamps. Start with tweezer clamps! They're light and a lot of fun! I love these: http://tiny.cc/kgdd1

3. Hitachi Magic Wand & G Spot Attachment: Best. Vibrator. Ever. 'nuff said. :lol: Attachment: http://tiny.cc/p84k4 It looks intimidating and "alien" but it is MAGICAL. I think unicorns blessed that fucking thing.

4. I love my whips & riding crop... you might? So, you should try it! Head to a sex shop & try a couple... see what is to your liking. ;)

5. Lelo - Liv Vibrator: I got this last week from mrtuxman and omfg... this thing is INCREDIBLE! I love having threesomes with Lelo & Hitachi. Soooo good. Lelo Liv has so many settings and well, I think I am going to marry it. Wanna come to our wedding? http://tiny.cc/3cp7f

An extra... "non sex" toy (or is it? :lol:) My silly hat collection! They make life worth living.

No offense to Alex, but these are all pretty good suggestions. Especially the tweezer clamps (I have the exact ones Aedan suggested) even though they piss me off if I do a oil/lotion rub down first. Now, I need to get me a Lelo. o_o

all i need is a good mood...

i have a deep spot vibe
i have a gspot vibe with a clit stimulator
i have love balls...
i have a normal vibe without any curves or clit stimulators
i have a few atachments to put on my electric tooth brush
and i have pussy sucker/vibrating butterlfy

i have em all in a box with all my naughty clothes...
but all i really need is a good mood, a drink, and a cigarette

Thank You guys! yes i know i need more toys! I think that could be a small portion as to why my PRvt's have lessened a little bit, i get asked what i have & i tell them basic pink vibrator & bullet.

I used to have a small butt plug, a rabbit, blind fold & tie straps, 2 or 3 other regular vibrators, clit stimulator(small hand held), & a few other small items. But like i had said... when i left my ex of 7yrs... i left them with him & told him he could shove them up his ass!(he wasn't a fan of anal play for himself...) & i think he trashed it all.

Soo... this is good to know about the ones i should spend money on etc.. Thank You!!
Every payday I try to buy myself 1 small item to help with work. If my check is nice, i might get a few things. The 1st check was my 2 toys, 2nd check was panties & fishnets, & i think this is my 3rd check.... so I'm gonna look at a more life like dildo & maybe nipple clamps(i found out i LoVe this & i can stand pain pretty good. my current guy friend helped me unleash & realize some of my sexual pelasures :) I like to be spanked, a light choke sometimes etc... I've found my kinkier side :) ]

my local small adult store has some good prices on stuff! my basic bullet with cord & VeRy powerful was only like $7!
And, I believe they had small but plugs for like $3-$5! i love that store! Of course some items are pricey, but some of the basics are very reasonable!!
I also want to get a nice spray tan- cuz personally... i look HoTTeR when I'm tan! :) Look thinner & leaner.. i'm sooo Elmers Glue with a hillbilly tan line..lol

Thank You guys! Can't wait to go out later & buy :)

NevaehStar said:
I think that could be a small portion as to why my PRvt's have lessened a little bit, i get asked what i have & i tell them basic pink vibrator & bullet.

If you are asking what guys like to see in a show, I can offer up a couple basic suggestions. Keep in mind this only one guy's opinion, but I believe most guys like to see a woman use whatever gives her the most intense pleasure/orgasms, hence the Hitachi suggestion. Guys also like to see POV (Point of view) items so they can imagine themselves there with you. Something realistic looking would be a good addition to your shopping list, preferably with a suction cup to give you more options.

lol@Alex :)

Thank You again!
I went yesterday & bought 2 new toyis. A reddish jelly dildo with suction cup & a small pink butt plug.
i looked at the lifelike looking dildo's & omg.. they were too big for me!
Ok, i am small in that area.. lol.. many guys have hurt me(grrr) i usually always bought nothing bigger than 7" & i think like 1 or 1.5" girth. And holy cow! They didn't have any beige like ones that were that size!! If they were 7" than they were 2-3" girth.
I know many guys seem to Love seeing us stick huge things inside ourselves. But its very diffulcult for me(a downfall in a way since some want to see bigger things)
So i'll keep my search for a more real looking one that suits me, mainly to find one with like1.5" girth(or very close) since i can control the length.
But, my new suction cup red jelly dildo was a hit last night. i was on for an hour & got tips & a PRVT due to it. So, new toys are a good thing!! I still licked & sucked it even though red.. hey, they get the point lol
I do like the softer & jelly like ones now. Never had one before! Always hard plastic lol

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.