AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tracking income-what u want to see and lack

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2018
Hi im looking to get into camming and am in process of finding out if my p.o.s. pc will allow me to before proceeding to webcam purchase.

I saw in one post where someone tracked income using spreadsheet. I was curious as to what spreadsheet lacked that would make this easier done. For example
Someone mentioned wanting to be able to track income from a particular show and maybe particular users present for that show or something like that.
I understand these needs may slightly differ dependimg on what site is used as income varies based on this such as is it a tipping site such as chaturbate, or private show such as streamate

So what are some things youd like to track or track in a better/more specific way that a spreadsheet doesnt allow

Ive never used spreadsheets before and am still familiarizing myself witb the differences in sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.