AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tried to reach out to support, account still banned from Friday. Looking for answers please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2023
Hi @punker barbie

I know that the more you email Chaturbate’s support team the more likely for your concern emails to just show up in spam. I’ve only emailed twice in fear of never getting my account back. I just don’t know where else to turn to.

My account (TS_ScarlettRose)

On Friday I had another model who I was camming with get her account banned due to her ‘version’ of a joke being that she was sixteen when she told me that she was joking and even let the person know that she was kidding. Which is why she was banned in the first place.

Later that Friday, I try to just cam solo and I can’t because her name was associated with my account for verification purposes.

Her account has been restored but mine isn’t, which I wasn’t even on stream or even in the chatroom while she typed that out.

What is the best course of action for me to take so I can continue to use Chaturbate as my modeling platform?

Please, I don’t mean to beg but I’m really needing this. This month as I typically am able to bring in new followers which allows me to continue to use the site.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.