AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trivia Anyone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bump for new members.

We have very few playing these days. Don't be scared. If you like trivia give it a try. 10 questions daily and you might learn something. :thumbleft:

The 2 links you give seem to be identical.

This is the message I get on the account creation page.

"Tournament Password

This tournament is password protected. You must provide the tournament password the administrator gave you in order to sign up for this tournament. The password is: "

Perhaps it just doesn't like Brits? :)

Never mind. It's not important. Thanks for your help

oh darn, I couldn't get in either. I love a bit of triv. I'll see if I can get the link to work later. :)

I went to figure out how new people can sign up, and sure enough it's asking for a tournament password. I don't remember ever having to do this when I signed up, but to be fair that was years ago now, so there are lots of things I don't remember.

If someone knows the password, could they share it here?

Alternately, if people are interested, I would be willing to create a new tournament (once I figure out how to do that). At this point, there are so few people playing the existing one that it's not as much fun. We're lucky if there's more than 1 point difference between the top finisher and the last.

inkydoo said:
I went to figure out how new people can sign up, and sure enough it's asking for a tournament password. I don't remember ever having to do this when I signed up, but to be fair that was years ago now, so there are lots of things I don't remember.

If someone knows the password, could they share it here?

Alternately, if people are interested, I would be willing to create a new tournament (once I figure out how to do that). At this point, there are so few people playing the existing one that it's not as much fun. We're lucky if there's more than 1 point difference between the top finisher and the last.

There was not a password when I signed up, but there is now. I assume they sent that information to Bocefish since he started the tournament. I tried to find a contact email for the admins there but there was just an automated FAQ and no way to send them an email to ask about the password. :crybaby:

If you create a new one, post it here. I will certainly join.

I've created a new tournament at http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=101189 (Amber, I hope it's OK that I used ACF for the tournament name. I'm pretty sure I can change it if it's a problem).

Come one, come all; the more the merrier; no password needed to sign up; etc.

I tried to stick with the categories that exist on the old one, but a few were "custom" categories, which are more complicated to set up (one of them being "word play" which is a favorite of mine, so this makes me :icon-cry:). I'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime I chose from the pre-existing categories they offer in place of those.

I had to create a new account, apparently they deleted my old one due to inactivity, but I'm there.

It's the first, so that must mean it's the start of another month at ACF Daily Trivia (http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=101189), so come test your knowledge, stretch your brain, and probably learn something new (usefulness of new information not guaranteed). Some of us are more competitve than others, but there's plenty of room for everybody.

If you have any trouble signing up, PM me and I'll try to help.

Oh, and continuing or new players, if there's a category you'd like to see (or one you'd like to see go away), the beginning of the month is the best time for me to make those changes, so let's hear your suggestions.

LOL I started and kept getting distracted by a Facebook conversation, so I took 4 minutes to finish and I look like a big ol' cheater! :lol:

Yeah, Lilah, it took me a second to understand why I was ranked higher than you yesterday.

Misono, some categories do tend to be US-centric. I think funtrivia.com is more of a US-centric site, and since most of the categories are collections of questions from the larger site, it shows this bias. You'll probably clean up on world trivia though ;)

Probably. I recently appeared on a big quiz show in the UK. Unfortunately, you have to sign a disclaimer preventing you from discussing the outcome until it airs. Only another 8 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.