AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trivia Anyone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
This is a daily trivia tournament we can all play and have fun with. I will keep the topics as general as possible until we get the hang of what people like. I'm open to suggestions. You will NOT get spam, but you do have to register in order to play with a valid e-mail that nobody, including myself, will be able to see, it's strictly for the game log-in verification. As of now, it IS a private tournament which is why you have to register to play.

It is a quick 10 question test scored by both speed and accuracy. Good Luck!

Here is the link to play:

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=96881

If we get enough interest, perhaps Amber can make it a sticky.

Reactions: Mitchie Lynn
Cool! I'm in last place already, ha. :woops: BTW, the questions are different for everybody, it's all computer generated. The daily trivia ends at midnight EST, I think, then a new one begins after scores are tabulated and saved.

The questions are different for everyone? Hmmmmm

I'm sure I'll get my go at last place on future quizes. Remember, even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while :D

Well done Tasha, although I'm part Dutch I can't speak any of it. :oops: Well...maybe some swear words my Grandparents taught me. :lol:

BTW, there is a comment section on the trivia board under "Shout Out" too.

Bocefish said:
Well done Tasha, although I'm part Dutch I can't speak any of it. :oops: Well...maybe some swear words my Grandparents taught me. :lol:

BTW, there is a comment section on the trivia board under "Shout Out" too.

aah cool... well if you wanna learn some.. i'm here hehe
i also know all the naughty things.. waay more important.. ;)

i got a 6, seemed to be a distinctly american slant to some questions though

Also 10 for 10, but I must be slow. It took me 100 seconds.

galactic, how is it that you have the best score and the shortest time on both yesterday's and today's quizzes? Are you that smart or just lucky?

Mr_Luv_A_Lot said:
Also 10 for 10, but I must be slow. It took me 100 seconds.

galactic, how is it that you have the best score and the shortest time on both yesterday's and today's quizzes? Are you that smart or just lucky?

I would say smart...

and a little lucky :p

Mr_Luv_A_Lot said:

He only beat your time by 8 seconds and he is not in the top spot for today's quiz. ;)

Everybody has a different quiz, some may be easier and/or shorter in question length. It's all computer generated, so there is no real way to cheat. There are hundreds of thousands of quizzes the system randomly generates.

Bocefish said:
Mr_Luv_A_Lot said:

He only beat your time by 8 seconds and he is not in the top spot for today's quiz. ;)

Everybody has a different quiz, some may be easier and/or shorter in question length. It's all computer generated, so there is no real way to cheat. There are hundreds of thousands of quizzes the system randomly generates.
You're right, my bad.

8/10 this time. but my defense is lots of doggy and american questions. neither is my strongest subject.

Cool beans. This sounds like it could be fun to do on occasion. I was pretty slow this first time due to not being familiar with the layout. One question made no sense and I had not noticed the question topics yet so I sat there a few seconds rubbing my chin. :)

Great idea to get this going, Bocefish.

Status
Not open for further replies.