AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trouble getting back to "normal" after Streamate transfer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2015
I honestly really like streamate and appreciate everything Boleyn models does for their girls. Out of all the cam sites I've tried streamate is where I've felt most comfortable. However, I've had so many issues with them lately. It's a little discouraging, and affected my motivation. I admit that perhaps I've just missed something obvious, though nothing on my part has been brought up to me.

I initially signed up with streamate through Boleyn models, but never received daily pay. There was no clear answer as to why this was and there was a lot of going back and forth so I decided to transfer despite losing my 5 star rating and ability to do gold shows. My fans didn't transfer with me, I had to ask for that, and I haven't exactly been getting daily pay. I am okay with waiting a day or two as it's still easier on me than the original weekly pay, but I am pretty confused. I've lost all my tags and feel as though I have to start from scratch for seemingly no reason. Here is my new streamate.

Does anyone have advice? Have you had similar experiences with cam sites and if so what did you do?

Reactions: LexieBlair
Re: Trouble getting back to "normal" after Streamate transfe

Streammate has been having issues, and been a bit slower lately, it can get frustrating!

One thing that I noticed: This line here:

I haven't exactly been getting daily pay. I am okay with waiting a day or two

Sounds like you're not 100% sure how daily pay is working. I see how the term could be a little confusing. Daily pay means that you get paid every day. If you work on Monday (or very early Tuesday morning), Katy will send you that money on Tuesday (she can't pay the same day because that would turn into a headache), and the money will likely hit your account on Wednesday, since the banks take about 24 hours to process the transfer.

If you're struggling with Streammate right now, try adding some of the other sites available through BoleynModels - Cams.com is very similar to Streammate, and I usually do pretty well on there.

Also try switching up timeslots or rearranging your setup - if you usually cam from a bed, try camming from a desk, and vice versa.

Reactions: LexieBlair

SaffronBurke said:
Streammate has been having issues, and been a bit slower lately, it can get frustrating!

Sounds like you're not 100% sure how daily pay is working. I see how the term could be a little confusing. Daily pay means that you get paid every day. If you work on Monday (or very early Tuesday morning), Katy will send you that money on Tuesday (she can't pay the same day because that would turn into a headache), and the money will likely hit your account on Wednesday, since the banks take about 24 hours to process the transfer.

If you're struggling with Streammate right now, try adding some of the other sites available through BoleynModels - Cams.com is very similar to Streammate, and I usually do pretty well on there.

Also try switching up timeslots or rearranging your setup - if you usually cam from a bed, try camming from a desk, and vice versa.

Those are some great suggestions.

Reactions: KittyKray

SaffronBurke said:

Thank you so much for your sound advice. You are correct I was a bit misinformed about SM daily pay. At the moment it's nearing the 72hour mark since I earned my last funds, but taking what you said into consideration and looking back on the digging I've done it adds up. Changing up my time slot is a bit more of a challenge since I have other obligations to fulfill, but I don't think that's a bad idea for me either. I have wiggle room.

When I first started SM I was camming on my bed, switched to my desk, and now I think I'll go back to my bed again after I've dolled it up more. I've signed up for chaturbate and modelcentro before having issues, but I'll definitely take a look into cams. Judging from what you've said it may be a better fit for me.

Thank you again C:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.