AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trouble turning on the stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone here. Are you also having trouble launching the site today? Apparently the server is down. But I saw that many models work. I have no fear. I had the same problem last time and the admin changed my server and it worked immediately. But I'm probably not the only one. I'm waiting for the support and I'm in the order of 200 oh. So I'll wait a few hours. Thank you

Hello everyone here. Are you also having trouble launching the site today? Apparently the server is down. But I saw that many models work. I have no fear. I had the same problem last time and the admin changed my server and it worked immediately. But I'm probably not the only one. I'm waiting for the support and I'm in the order of 200 oh. So I'll wait a few hours. Thank you
Hi prizenka!

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, the website is functioning as expected. However, if you're still having trouble accessing BongaModels or starting a broadcast, please send us your username via private messages on the forum. We will check all the information and do our best to help you with this concern!

Thank you!

Upvote 0