AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying new sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2019
Hey.

Has anyone tried sites when they first launched? There is a newly launched site called camiplay that keeps advertising on wecamgirls. I don't know if it's worth giving them a shot or not? There isn't many models on there, so I don't know how many users are likely to be. Just thought if good, it may be a good opportunity to build my status on there early, and get ahead of other models :D

Don't trust newly launched sites because they usually fail and fail to pay their models.

Don't trust newly launched sites because they usually fail and fail to pay their models.

This. I have only once seen models eagerly signing up for a new camsite, which was back when kink.com was self-hosting KinkLive. Since it was a well-established company who had added a new feature, models were willing to give it a try.

This. I have only once seen models eagerly signing up for a new camsite, which was back when kink.com was self-hosting KinkLive. Since it was a well-established company who had added a new feature, models were willing to give it a try.

Same. I was super stoaked for a bdsm themed site and it already had the equity and traffic. When they stopped their camming services still paid their models. I really wish Streamate did purchase their site instead of Flirt4Free. (I do believe)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Same. I was super stoaked for a bdsm themed site and it already had the equity and traffic. When they stopped their camming services still paid their models. I really wish Streamate did purchase their site instead of Flirt4Free. (I do believe)

Yep, did a Google cause I didn't remember and they're now a Flirt4Free whitelabel. They were initially going to merge with SM, but a lot of models complained about the payout percentage so they went with F4F instead, which didn't seem better to me but hey I'm not in charge.

Does anyone remember I think it was camgod.com ??
Higher payout, some enthusiastic models--then they stopped paying people

Yes! They started out strong, then had payment issues. I think there was also some issues with them insulting models or arbitrary bans, but I could be confusing them with someone else. And their mascot was a chubby Buddha, which was a little questionable.

Does anyone remember I think it was camgod.com ??
Higher payout, some enthusiastic models--then they stopped paying people
YUUUUUUUUP. They also posted a mondel's verified photos as her profile photo. Don't know if that was because the model accidentally uploaded to it, but they approved it.

I can also think of several cammodel startups that failed to pay their models too.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I did give it a shot, don't know yet if they are going to pay me, but you all have me worried now! :/

Verdict. Very easy to navigate, instant verification (this is something that they were boasting about because I think they scored a big partner company here) and more or less all of the features as most other cam sites have. Some other things I liked about it, but can't be bothered to go into.

Cons however: Very low traffic! I was in for about 2 hours. I had maybe 10 people come into my room in that time despite being one of the only models online. Have to say, the traffic seemed to convert quite well though. Out of the 10 people that joined, 4 paid... but not a ton!

I think I will just check back in a month or so, when they may likely have more traffic and models working... presuming I get my money I mean.

Reactions: MarieElise
Hey guys! Has anyone tried Babestation cams? It's a good user friendly website which constantly promotes girls and has lots of traffic!

Hey guys! Has anyone tried Babestation cams? It's a good user friendly website which constantly promotes girls and has lots of traffic!

Precious few models, empty place. But not recorded by pirates!

Status
Not open for further replies.