AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TRYING TO KEEP THINGS ORGANIZED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Please for the love of cheetos please create ONE thread, include your username and ticket number and NOT your real name or email and then reply to your one thread with followups. CB issues are taking over this forum and I'm this close to cutting this section out completely.

I'm having to delete on average 30 posts per day of people 1. replying to other peoples' threads 2. duplicate threads for the same user 3. people posting their real names/emails

This is a free service provided for convenience, don't ruin it with incompetence.

EDIT - instead of shutting down the section, I'm just done trying so hard to keep it clean and organized. I was spending too much of my time here moderating this section for no reason.

also another reminder: Brand new users have to wait for their posts to be approved by me, personally, before they show up to anyone. I am in the Pacific time zone of the USA and sleep normal hours. Patience please.

(I don't know why I even typed this, clearly people don't read the intro info they get when they sign up, but .... *sigh*)

Last edited:
STUDIOS: You are not welcome to have your whole crew of models make accounts to spam their ban issues here. Make one account as the studio owner, and create a post/thread listing the models' names that you need help with.

I will be banning or deleting accounts that don't follow this request.

Upvote 1
EDIT - instead of shutting down the section, I'm just done trying so hard to keep it clean and organized. I was spending too much of my time here moderating this section for no reason.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.