AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TV so good, you watch again and again...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is really the only TV show I enjoy watching over and over. Tara and Willow helped me blossom into the gay I am today :h: I also enjoy watching Angel but ugh c'mon no lesbians :(

X-Files, BSG, SG-1, Fringe and The Walking Dead and if I'm allowed a 6th one then The Blacklist. I love me a good conspiracy. :)

Most of the shows I rewatch over and over are comedies - Arrested Development, The Office, MST3K and 30 Rock - but the show I've rewatched the most is Twin Peaks. I genuinely don't know how many times I've seen it; it's pretty easy to watch the whole thing in 2 days, and I've watched it 7 days a week for weeks on end in the past. I still watch it probably 3-5 times a week before going to sleep. Yes, I'd say I'm obsessed haha

And as an afternote, I'm binging on Fringe again. It's good to see that I forgot most of the first season so it's like watching them for the first time. Just started the second season today.

Oh man theres so many good ones! Looks like a lot of other people have the same ones I pick, which is a good sign!!! :p

1. Game of Thrones
2. Breaking Bad
3. Adventure Time
4. American Horror Story
5. Death Note
6. Hannibal
7. Workaholics
8. Soul Eater
9. Penny Dreadful

Reactions: Always_Tim
I watch the hell outta Law and Order SVU. Lol. I'm a fanatic.

In no order at all but these are the shows I've probably marathoned the most times in my life
Firefly
The West Wing
Stargate SG-1
Angel
Newsradio
Rescue Me

Status
Not open for further replies.