AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twins who drank donkey seman and urine recieve new job offer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
Does this mean MyGirlFund.com is planning to start allowing donkey shows?

Twins Brynne and Claire Odioso -- who drank the urine and semen, respectively -- have been offered a gig by the folks at MyGirlFund.com ... a website where girls get on camera and chat about politics (or something like that).

Full story.

Re: Twins who drank donkey seman and urine recieve new job o

Gross. I don't even want to read the story. :puke-front:

Reactions: TheImmortalMrMuaaah

Aw C'mon Felicity... you know you want some BB :lol:

0126-fearfactor-ex-tmz-01.jpg

Nobody will see them do it on TV because NBC yanked the show from airing. It's a pretty sleazy maneuver by MGF to offer them a job for doing that. NOT a good image for cam girls in the business. I hope MyGirlFund gets slammed by current models working there.

Hmm a nutty texture with hints of hay :think:
According to Claire, producers left the semen sitting out all day in the hot sun -- and by the time she got to drinking it, it was boiling hot ... which made the smell unbearable.

Claire said it was extremely bitter going down ... "with hints of hay" -- and she vomited several times before successfully drinking the entire glass.

As for how the donkey stuff compares to the human variety -- Claire added, "It's a lot thicker."

Not that she knows from experience or anything.

I bet their mother is really proud of them..

Well this is the result of choosing guests on MFC to be producers for Fear Factor. :dontknow:

I bet it was like

*girl drinks donkey semen*
Producer: wait wait, umm camera wasn't rolling, can we see that one more time bb? plz????

Oh oh and the best bit is that MGF is like "we want go-getters like you on board!" (ie, girls that will do absolutely fucking ANYTHING for money lol)

Geez, at first glance, MGF looks like such a softcore, flirty, almost match.com type site... But they endorse donkey cum drinking shows? :shock:

I mean, I know what MGF is, but didn't picture them in such a raunchy light.

AmberCutie said:
Geez, at first glance, MGF looks like such a softcore, flirty, almost match.com type site... But they endorse donkey cum drinking shows? :shock:

I mean, I know what MGF is, but didn't picture them in such a raunchy light.

When I first joined MGF via invite shortly after it's conception, I was bombarded by spamming models and their free mini-trailers... The spam continued to grow even though I never went back after using my 3 free PMs until I eventually had to block the site. This was just over a year ago and it doesn't really surprise me the way they went after free advertising.

As for how the donkey stuff compares to the human variety -- Claire added, "It's a lot thicker."

Not that she knows from experience or anything.

Any male species' baby batter will congeal after hours baking in the sun.

It wouldn't surprise me if Joe Rogan came up with the idea either, I don't think there are any depths he won't stoop to.

I wonder how many of the camera crew threw their contributions into the pot :lol:

Media's obsession with bodily fluids?
Apparently being a toilet is the ticket to fame and profit (see Kim Kardashian and twins)--- something I still cannot see myself doing.
I am more old-fashioned than I think :oops: .

LingWoosBunny said:
Media's obsession with bodily fluids?
Apparently being a toilet is the ticket to fame and profit (see Kim Kardashian and twins)--- .

I believe its refereed to as "cum dumpster syndrome"... :lol:

:dance: 3 cheers for having "old fashioned standards" :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reactions: LingWoosBunny

CammiStar said:
What is hilllllarious about this is as a model on MGF you are not even allowed to use the words "cock, pussy, Blow Job" etc. in your blogs without them getting flagged and removed. But HEY lets have some DONKEY CUM!!
Lol they just saw what these girls were willing to do for money and thought woah, if we get them on MGF the sky's the limit! lol

Erm, are they employed to do such shows on the site? (Doubt it, sick as ... sick can be if so) - OR - are they saying they are offering them a job because the "OMG" factor will give them a huge free publicity boost as it will get reported around and likely result in people checking out the site just to see what the hell it is?

The difference between employing two girls who happen to previously have drunk donkey cum, vs employing two girls to drink donkey cum.

There's a marked difference. One simply being a cheap and rather pathetic means of advertisement. The other... well, not worth thinking about.

Well I didn't hear of any job offer to the donkey.

And then Rennie says "one your mouth bitches I need to pee". Of course her topic a the time was "1470 for Hitachi - toy - sheep and pony show"

I love that girl, just don't get her started on anal bleaching.

A report on a study at NC State University.

Attachments

• funny reduce risk.jpg
    funny reduce risk.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Red7227 and Shaun__
Status
Not open for further replies.