AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitter questions: Answered! Video blog and other stuff.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Since I didn't get on MFC tonight, I figured I'd at least entertain you with some Tweets and a video blog! Here ya go.

I hope it wasn't too rambly for ya, and I apologize that it's probably pretty quiet, but you know how I roll.

A HUGE thank you to the couple of you who dropped a sweet offline tip my way. It's always appreciated, especially days like today. I always hope that when I can't be online for you, I can entertain you with my Tweets, forum posts, or even youtube videos on occasion. :) Any and all offline tips rock my world!

I should be on tomorrow night, one way or another.

I love it, I think it's really cute to see you talking quietly (and as naturally as one can alone, talking to a recording cam).

I'm ashamed to admit there were a couple of basics in my head yelling

"move cam down bb, zoom"
"OPEN BOBS"

had to watch this about 5 times before I finally saw the squirrel at the 5:40 + time line. thanks again LilyJean

Awesome blog & thanks for answering my question. :thumbleft: Was hoping you wouldn't take it as I meant that you should bitch about Leo or MFC, was just curious to see what you'd say/ask if you were face to face. And I mean when you think about it...

LOOK! SQUIRREL!

Great video - i even like you one step more now because you described the most delicious sandwiches. :)
I am hungry now - going to hunt down some mayo...

Status
Not open for further replies.