AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UK cam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2016
Twitter Username
@Loveajastorm
MFC Username
AjaStorm
Hi I'm new to camming and super new to this site, I am working on a mfc and just wondered how many other UK cam girls there are on here. I have a twitter but the thing with me is I am remaining discreet (which makes it hard to get out there) I only have 1 person in my life that knows I cam!

Hi everybody, well I'm really enjoying my new job but still learning :) thanks for replying all of you. My bestie that knows I cam models on mfc too so she suggested the site, she doesn't broadcast often though. Does anyone else fine that you log on and get a bunch of tips and maybe a private then after that completely dry? It's so weird. Also I have a couple of models and members I've added as friend on mfc but they are not actually showing up on my profile

Also I have a couple of models and members I've added as friend on mfc but they are not actually showing up on my profile

I can't see your profile which I guess means you have the UK blocked but your friends list and profile friends are two totally seperate things. The people you added to your friends list just means that you will be able to see when they're online.

I can't see your profile which I guess means you have the UK blocked but your friends list and profile friends are two totally seperate things. The people you added to your friends list just means that you will be able to see when they're online.

Oh I see, thank you :) so much to learn

Im looking for a girl to do couples shows with. Im uploading pics oater. Let me know if your interested. (London & Kent)
I don't really think that's what she was getting at :shake:

• Helpful!
Reactions: MiaFoxUK and MFCGod
Get verified and chat in the model only section, you will find it easier to meet people there and you know they are who they say they are

Reactions: FluffyGalore
hi :)

I'm from uk and completely new to this too, haven't started camming yet, in the process of setting everything up and planning how my sessions are gonna go etc. I'll be on MFC when I do begin.

I also only have 1 person in real life who knows about it.

Hope yours is going well :)

I'm from manchester UK :) I've not been camming for over a year but I'm planning a comeback soon (I started way back in 2010) hope everyone's experience is a good one so far and feel free to PM me if I can help with anything or just for a chat about how it's going :D

Status
Not open for further replies.