AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UK documentary about webcam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2022
Hi there, My name's Helen and I'm a Producer working for a TV production company called Firecracker Films - https://firecrackerfilms.com/about/

We've been commissioned by a major UK broadcaster to make a documentary about UK-based webcam models and their work - seen through their eyes (without the usual negative tabloid stereotypes).

The ambition for this documentary is to give women who enjoy being online the opportunity to tell their stories, in their own words (with no presenter telling their story), and to reverse negative stereotypes.  We also want to show the friendships that exist within the camming world, and to show the benefits of having so much control over your own work.  If you are interested in sharing your experience it would be great to chat to you about how you got started camming and how you've found working in the industry. We won't be filming any explicit content, this is an opportunity to show what it's actually like to be able to experience the benefits of working as a webcam model. It's an all-female team and psych testing takes place if you are chosen to take part - along with access to psych support up to and after the broadcast of the programme.  

My email is helen.andrews@tinopolis.tv – do let me know if you would be open to talking on the phone – 07572151857. Or reach out to us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/firecrackercamgirls/ There is no obligation to be involved at this stage - I'm happy to have off-the-record initial confidential chats about what the show would entail.

Best wishes,
Helen

Attachments

• Cam Girls Flyer.png
    Cam Girls Flyer.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.