AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to Broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2023
@punker barbie Hi there can you help me i work on chaturbate and this is the very first time i encounter this issue for over 2 years I am using the the in-Browser Broadcast' feature in streaming , but starting friday may 26 2023 when I clicked the start broadcast button my FPS is only 0 FPS , I already delete all my history on google chrome, my internet is directly connected to my router using ethernet cable , my google chrome is up to date as well my as my computer I tried to use other browser still 0 FPS , i also have other accounts from other cam sites but I can broadcast perfectly and getting good FPS except chaturbate can someone help me or anyone who also experienced same issue with me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023_0531_190629.png
    Screenshot_2023_0531_190629.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.