AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

unable to send tip. please contact support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2023
Hi... help... I'm unable to send tip for last couple of day. emailed support & sent a request over last 2 days, but still waiting for some sort of assistance. username "antonious_hardy". thank you

I have the same problem "unable to send tip. please contact support"​

username : aged622

@punker barbie your assistance is much appreciated.

Thnank you
Hello @aged622 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22025758

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Same issue here. I bought 1000 tokens and unable to send tip. I contacted support and they mentioned that I need to do age verficiation for which I did and got the confirmation email that it;s been processed. I'm still unable to send tips. Username: d_brave

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Same issue here. I bought 1000 tokens and unable to send tip. I contacted support and they mentioned that I need to do age verficiation for which I did and got the confirmation email that it;s been processed. I'm still unable to send tips. Username: d_brave
Hello @d_brave I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
I’m having a similar issue. I’ve sent an email but haven’t hear anything yet. I’ve done the age verification but I still cannot send tips.
Thanks.
Hello @flung Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
I am also unable to tip. I've sent two emails to support and have only received the automatic response, but there is no ticket number. User name superdan7

Upvote 0
I am also unable to tip. I've sent two emails to support and have only received the automatic response, but there is no ticket number. User name superdan7
Hello @Superdan I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22232277

Upvote 0
Hi... help... I'm unable to send tip for last couple of day. emailed support & sent a request over last 2 days, but still waiting for some sort of assistance. username "antonious_hardy". thank you
Hello @antonius_hardy I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.