AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unjustified banned for "racial Slur...." - Please fix it.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Meikoko

Banhammered
Dec 1, 2022
Hello dear Forum and punkerbarbie and CB support, whoever reads this!

My accounts are perma suspended now, because of "racial slur"
It's a full ID ban. I can't do anything. I can't make new account.

Story behind it:

A rap-song was playing. The rapper rapped about "bitches and niggers" .... i had a moment of "brain malfunction" and was joking on PM with the operator of the room about the music -> and wrote the word "nigger"

I invested a lot money into CB and this is just ridiculous. I feel bullied and spit out. The support doesn't even answer anymore since weeks.

The only person i maybe actually cursed was a girl that claimed to have CANCER, die in 6 months, and get beat by her parents, and asked for money. (she still works, she didn't die obviously)
I'm sorry for that. But come on. Too much is too much.

Account name _simplybae_
the PM was in the room of zarascarlett (don't know if that helps)

PLEASE for the love of god, just help. I'm not a bad person and this is just not okay. Thank you :(

Attachments

• firefox_40Usq4kN2H.png
    firefox_40Usq4kN2H.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello dear Forum and punkerbarbie and CB support, whoever reads this!

My accounts are perma suspended now, because of "racial slur"
Well for fuck's sake the fact that you don't have the awareness to type "n word" instead of the full word just proves you're a fkn idiot.

BYE

Upvote 0
Well for fuck's sake the fact that you don't have the awareness to type "n word" instead of the full word just proves you're a fkn idiot.

BYE
Lol.. while i generally have to agree, sometimes I'm a fucking idiot...

I don't think it's necessary to overreact and become as toxic as you.
What is wrong with you?
Why do you randomly just ban me? Got no other problems in life?
Can you just let punkerbarbie answer maybe?

• Wat?!
Upvote 0
And sorry to disappoint you, but just for YOUR personal understanding.
I am NOT a white person. Living in FUCKING germany.
We have no problems with the "n-word"
So i just FUCKING WROTE IT.

• Wat?!
Upvote 0
The hard R??

I seriously doubt the song had the hard 'r' (probably had the 'a' at the end instead), but either way...I'm glad he's banned. He had no business typing out that word on here twice when he knew damn well he could've just said "the n word." Kudos to Chaturbate for acknowledging that it's unacceptable, and kudos to Amber for taking out the trash. 👍

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I seriously doubt the song had the hard 'r' (probably had the 'a' at the end instead), but either way...I'm glad he's banned. He had no business typing out that word on here twice when he knew damn well he could've just said "the n word." Kudos to Chaturbate for acknowledging that it's unacceptable, and kudos to Amber for taking out the trash. 👍
Yeah I doubt it as well

Upvote 0
I don't think it's necessary to overreact and become as toxic as you.
Toxic is using the n word freely and not considering the consequences. Stop making new accounts here.

Upvote 0