AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unopened Adult Toys For Sale

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FeliciaClover

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 31, 2012
I am quitting camming and have a bunch of unopened adult toys for sale. I am asking $225 plus shipping. They will be shipped from the states by fedex. They retail at over $500. Payment will be made through paypal. If you have any questions about specific items feel free to ask.

I forgot to mention there are 3 bottles of lube, 3 bottles of toy cleaner, 3 packages of mood for her pleasure, and 3 glow by day vibros of different colors.

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 172
I am a sucker for good deals, I'm going to sleep on it but Im very interested.

You said it would be shipped by fedex, do they go international or US only?

Bocefish said:
Since they're unopened, can't you just return them?

Adult toys, even unopened, are 100% non-returnable due to the nature of the product. It doesn't matter if you buy them online or in a sex toy store, it's a "NO returns NO refunds NO exceptions" kind of thing.

GemmaMoore146 said:
Bocefish said:
Since they're unopened, can't you just return them?

Adult toys, even unopened, are 100% non-returnable due to the nature of the product. It doesn't matter if you buy them online or in a sex toy store, it's a "NO returns NO refunds NO exceptions" kind of thing.

That sucks, but I can understand the liability risk.

Another likely ignorant question... can you write them off on your taxes being a business related expense?

Status
Not open for further replies.