AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Until Dawn

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who's your fave Until Dawn character?

• Sam

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Josh

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Mike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jessica

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Emily

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Matt

• Ashley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

David_Lee_Loca

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 27, 2015
Midwest
Twitter Username
@hermajestyloca
Tumblr Username
davidleeloca
MFC Username
DavidLeeLoca
Streamate Username
PrincessDorian
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/289295/Princess_Loca/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/96889/Loca-is-Your-Fetish
So I just started playing it this week and I am absolutely hooked.
For those not familiar, it's a choose your own adventure/horror type game. I'll just post a trailer

It has everything I love in a horror game. Survival, scares that make you jump out your seat, and the butterfly effect system is amazing.
Who else is playing?
Without giving anything away, I'm already down to 7 (or maybe 6? they keep me guessing!) characters.
Still haven't finished the story, so if you mark/tag spoilers, I'd appreciate it! :)

I watched my husband play through this game (and pick some really stupid choices just to spite me because he's an asshole) and I plan to rent it again in the future so I can play through it. Seriously one of the more fun horror games I have seen in awhile and I loved the lore they decided to ultimately go with for who the main enemy is.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
So I just started playing it this week and I am absolutely hooked.
For those not familiar, it's a choose your own adventure/horror type game. I'll just post a trailer

It has everything I love in a horror game. Survival, scares that make you jump out your seat, and the butterfly effect system is amazing.
Who else is playing?
Without giving anything away, I'm already down to 7 (or maybe 6? they keep me guessing!) characters.
Still haven't finished the story, so if you mark/tag spoilers, I'd appreciate it! :)

Damn it....I know what I'm buying tomorrow...

I'm so stoked to play this game!!! I heard it is relatively quick but has high replayability because everyone wants to try to change their outcomes. I might try to grab it tomorrow!

okay, I'm not sure how to mark spoilers on here so I'll just say this.
Josh is totally my fave now.

Sooooooo much fun. I did absolutely everything you can do in this game , somehow managed to have everyone live on my first playthrough. I just wish it was a little longer though. Only ting ***NOT A spoiler* is I wish characters would have different dialouge after certain things happened like "oh my god I can't believe he's dead" since I platinum-ed the game I basically saw every scenario. Still an amazing game play it if you haven't especially if you love interactive games. Wish they could make a DLC but not sure exactly how that would work !

& yes Josh is awesome ;D

I watched Markiplier and the Achievement Hunters full-plays of this and it's so good! At first i was like oh yay..another cheesy horror game with dumb teens. but then when i realized it was actually a cheesy horror games with dumb teens, some fun story, and some really interest twists i was like yes! this game is awesome. Markiplier's play through was the best because he got the perfect ending and 100%'d it
I totally called that the sister was a Wendigo :p but i when i realized i was like OH MY GOD!!! Also in the 'perfect' ending how Josh is TECHNICALLY alive because he wanted to be with his sis so became a Wendigo, i was like Josh nooooo

Reactions: SatanJonez
Okay I have played it through 1.5 times now!!!! It's so fun. I'm putting everything in a spoiler just in case. There are definitely some spoilers in here as well as questions and just me rambling.

At first I totally hated Emily because she was kind of the typical bitch BUT she is so tenacious! I actively tried to kill her many times but she just kept going, haha. I love how defeatedly she walks through the mines, like she's tired but also just so over it.

Jessica was my favourite but why at the beginning, when she's waiting for Sam & Chris at the cable car station, does she say something about new people, like she's psyching herself up to meet new people? That was weird. But I love her and her perfect butt. She died on my first playthrough so I'm aggressively trying to keep her alive.

I am happy to say I did not kick any wolves or shoot any squirrels. :angelic:

I wish there were a few more variations, it is a bit repetitive to do all the walking around BUT there are a few clues I've missed so I'm stoked to investigate further, lol. I was hesitant to buy it because I'd heard it was around ~6 hours of playtime but I'm glad I did since I'm having fun replaying it and planning to do so again!

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Beat the game with only three survivors.
Just makes me want to replay it even more.
:D

DO IT ;D its really fun to watch everyone die I highly recommend it haha

As for the Jessica part you mentioned I have no idea, I noticed that too and was so confused >.<
And don't feel bad Jess is the hardest one to keep alive apparently out of all the characters.

Okay I have played it through 1.5 times now!!!! It's so fun. I'm putting everything in a spoiler just in case. There are definitely some spoilers in here as well as questions and just me rambling.

At first I totally hated Emily because she was kind of the typical bitch BUT she is so tenacious! I actively tried to kill her many times but she just kept going, haha. I love how defeatedly she walks through the mines, like she's tired but also just so over it.

Jessica was my favourite but why at the beginning, when she's waiting for Sam & Chris at the cable car station, does she say something about new people, like she's psyching herself up to meet new people? That was weird. But I love her and her perfect butt. She died on my first playthrough so I'm aggressively trying to keep her alive.

I am happy to say I did not kick any wolves or shoot any squirrels. :angelic:

I wish there were a few more variations, it is a bit repetitive to do all the walking around BUT there are a few clues I've missed so I'm stoked to investigate further, lol. I was hesitant to buy it because I'd heard it was around ~6 hours of playtime but I'm glad I did since I'm having fun replaying it and planning to do so again!

Reactions: Gen
As for the Jessica part you mentioned I have no idea, I noticed that too and was so confused >.<
And don't feel bad Jess is the hardest one to keep alive apparently out of all the characters.
She was one of my only survivors, lol.

She was one of my only survivors, lol.

Who were your original survivors?
Mine were Emily, Matt, and Mike! I tried to save Sam but I couldn't keep my controller steady enough, lol.

Who were your original survivors?
Mine were Emily, Matt, and Mike! I tried to save Sam but I couldn't keep my controller steady enough, lol.
Mine were Chris, Sam, and Jessica. After Jessica fell in the elevator mine, I didn't really play as her til the end. I think Mike might have been screwed either way for me? He died when the house caught fire at the end. Matt was my first one to go and I got Emily killed by actually trying to save Jessica, lol.

I've not been so intrigued by a game in a long while. I watched about 30 minutes of playthrough on Twitch yesterday and I was yelling at my iPad "hide!" or "run!" so clearly I was into it.

This is the session I watched, I saw the ending coincidentally.

Can someone explain what the butterfly effect update means?

So the game changes based on certain decisions, and each butterfly effect update means one or more potential outcomes have been updated. So something you do in the second chapter might set the course for a certain outcome but you won't know until way later for example. Each update usually has a few components but it can be sooo ominous, like I got one that said "character missed an important record" or "character didn't get the scissors" right after a door closed and you're just like NOOOO wait lemme fix it! And you won't know the effect until so it's intimidating, haha. I think in total there's like 20 or so butterflies that it updates.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I like the look of this but can't justify paying full price for what is essentially an interactive movie. I'm hoping it goes on PlayStation Plus. If not, I'll pick it up when it goes down. It kinda reminds of Cabin in the Woods in that it's an entity (you, in this case) controlling the fate of a bunch of kids trapped in a horror movie from afar.

Reactions: SatanJonez
I LOVE IT.
No love for Jess though :( lol. She's my favorite character. Me and my bf were playing it and he almost cried when he accidentally killed Chris.
I wanted to see if I could kill everyone off and he wanted to see if he could keep everyone alive. We went with his way but I thought mine would be way more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.