AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unusual question.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a model I knew on mfc we were friends until something happened and we fell out ( I won't share her name as I don't like to trash talk) She's sent me some MFC mails saying she was gonna screencap me and send pics to my family :/ but luckily for me she moved. I blocked the area on MFC and I haven't heard anything bad from her in a while so fingers crossed she will leave me alone!

It sucks when people take pictures of you without asking and post them online, even if you were agreeing to appear on cam, you werent agreeing to that. Hopefully MFC deals with the situation accordingly.

I can't imagine a model doing this for no reason. :think:

Its weird how there can be "drama" on MFC. Ive always enjoyed a "block & move on" policy, or sign off for a little while and cool down. Can't say Ive had any real drama :D

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Jessi said:
It sucks when people take pictures of you without asking and post them online, even if you were agreeing to appear on cam, you werent agreeing to that. Hopefully MFC deals with the situation accordingly.

Its weird how there can be "drama" on MFC. Ive always enjoyed a "block & move on" policy, or sign off for a little while and cool down. Can't say Ive had any real drama :D
ditto, but I don't work that way in my day to day life either. I would rather be a hermit than have drama in my life. I most def don't seek it out.

JoleneJolene said:
Jessi said:

ditto, but I don't work that way in my day to day life either. I would rather be a hermit than have drama in my life. I most def don't seek it out.

I might be too antisocial for drama :oops:

Reactions: spikyhaired
MFC haven't done a thing, she took the pic down and complained about me, i was temporarily suspended, admin always seem to side with models.

I have just been informed she has been contacting my friends as well :lol:

....... and in stomps Lydia to piss all over the campfire folks are gathered around.... :teasing-neener: :laughing-rolling:

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
Status
Not open for further replies.