AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Upcoming Movies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2011
What are you looking forward to?

I've set up a watchlist on IMDB just to make sure I don't miss any gems.

Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World
Steve Carrell and Keira Knightly
As an asteroid nears Earth, a man finds himself alone after his wife leaves in a panic. He decides to take a road trip to reunite with his high school sweetheart. Accompanying him is a neighbor who inadvertently puts a wrench in his plan.

Ted
Seth McFarlane and Mark Wahlberg
A story centered on a man and his teddy bear, who comes to life as the result of a childhood wish.

The Watch
Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill, Richard Ayoade
Suburban dads who form a neighborhood watch group as a way to get out of their day-to-day family routines find themselves defending the Earth from an alien invasion.
*this looks fucking hilarious*

The Campaign
Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis
Two rival North Carolina politicians with presidential aspirations tangle with one another.

mynameisbob84 said:
Ted looks really good. And Dark Knight Returns can't not be awesome. And while it may be a while off, Anchorman 2! :-D

I left Dark Knight Returns out because, well, it's a no-brainer. :p

All of those look like they'll be pretty enjoyable, but with the exception of The Watch I think I can wait until they come out on video.

I really wanna see Ted.

Also, I know I'm an adult now (supposedly) but I really, realllly wanna see Brave.
Pixar is just undeniably good at everything.
UP! made me cry in the first, what, ten minutes? Yeah.

Korreline said:
I really wanna see Ted.

Also, I know I'm an adult now (supposedly) but I really, realllly wanna see Brave.
Pixar is just undeniably good at everything.
UP! made me cry in the first, what, ten minutes? Yeah.

There is nothing wrong with watching any Pixar movie! I have heard that Brave is really good. I haven't watched it myself yet, but when I get a chance, I will.

There are a lot of movies I want to watch whether it be in theaters or wait to see.

I would like to eventually see all the movies that have been posted. Well maybe not Dark Knight Returns, though I'm sure some day I will. I only enjoyed Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight, I tried watching it a 2nd time at a hotel on hbo and I wound up turning it off so I could go to sleep. I don't like the look of Bane at all in this movie and can't stand Christian Bale's Batman voice.

And never apologize for wanting to see cartoons, no matter what age, or I will find you just to give you the stinkeye and walk away.

I want to see this movie, I've been trying to find any way to watch this. My friend downloaded it but the subtitles were in Mandarin while they spoke in another language so we decided to wait until we could figure out what exactly was going on.

skiphop90 said:
What are you looking forward to?

I've set up a watchlist on IMDB just to make sure I don't miss any gems.

Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World
Steve Carrell and Keira Knightly
As an asteroid nears Earth, a man finds himself alone after his wife leaves in a panic. He decides to take a road trip to reunite with his high school sweetheart. Accompanying him is a neighbor who inadvertently puts a wrench in his plan.

Ted
Seth McFarlane and Mark Wahlberg
A story centered on a man and his teddy bear, who comes to life as the result of a childhood wish.

The Watch
Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill, Richard Ayoade
Suburban dads who form a neighborhood watch group as a way to get out of their day-to-day family routines find themselves defending the Earth from an alien invasion.
*this looks fucking hilarious*

The Campaign
Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis
Two rival North Carolina politicians with presidential aspirations tangle with one another.
I'm excited about all of these!!

I just wish Richard Aoyade got as much pub heading into this movie as the other 3, I think he's going to steal a lot of scenes. I loved him in the IT crowd and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and hope the rest of America gets a good taste of him in this film.

Reactions: skiphop90
SweepTheLeg said:
I just wish Richard Aoyade got as much pub heading into this movie as the other 3, I think he's going to steal a lot of scenes. I loved him in the IT crowd and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and hope the rest of America gets a good taste of him in this film.

Have you also seen Man to Man with Dean Learner? :D

I'm excited about this one, and the fact that Michael B. Jordan (who starred in Fruitvale Station...based on a true story) is the actor who plays Apollo Creed's son. :)

Reactions: rev and ACFFAN69

I'm excited about this one, and the fact that Michael B. Jordan (who starred in Fruitvale Station...based on a true story) is the actor who plays Apollo Creed's son. :)

I can't wait to see this too! I loved that movie (Fruitvale Staion) and also look forward to see some of the characters from The Wire.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
So Excited about Crimson Peek! Cant wit till October!

Black Mass looks like it's going to be good! Seems like it will have a bit of a GoodFella's vibe too it. Based on the true story of Whitey Bulgar. Comes out September 18!
It looks like Johnny Depp at his best.

I'd been looking forward to seeing Unbroken for a while, and got it from Redbox to watch last night. Wonderful movie. I love an inspiring film. I didn't even realize at first that Angelina Jolie directed and produced it. YOU GO, GIRL. How nice that she got the chance to meet Louis Zamperini himself before he passed away at 97.
angelina-jolie-600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.