AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

URL For Lovense Remote (Web Address)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Does anyone have/know the URL for the lovense remote or where you get control in the web address bar?
No app etc just a link.
I was given a code for it but no link!

Too late now but for future reference this would be great to bookmark.

I tried app.lovense.com/CODE but that failed. I am sure it's something to that effect though right?

Thanks in advance

A performer can't expect you to know the URL. If they don't give you the full URL, it's a cop out.

give-control.jpg

It may have changed, but it use to be http://www.lovense.com/c/(4 digit random code) .

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
A performer can't expect you to know the URL. If they don't give you the full URL, it's a cop out.

give-control.jpg

It may have changed, but it use to be http://www.lovense.com/c/(4 digit random code) .

Just to say we tried this again and did get it to work bu not using that link exactly.
We had to add "apps." at the start so it was: apps.lovense.com/c/AB12
It's very rubbish though, I would put the power to FULL and after about 3 seconds it stopped and went to the low setting. Then i had to wait for about 30 seconds, would have to put it to low myself, and then wait 10 secs and move it back to full, and it'd work for 3 seconds again... repeat.

Does anyone know if it is some setting the model must change, or is it a bug or what? I was using Chrome if that helps

The only reason I know for the levels to change would be if some thing else is changing the level. Like the model is changing the level. There is a tip that's changing the level. The URL was accidentally given to some one else. The model has the lovense remote app open. Or a button on the device is getting pushed.

If the toy is loosing signal. That could cause issues, but if that's happening, the pink icon of the toy in the remote window will turn grey.

FYI you have to let go of the slider for it to set.
IE Click down, slide up, release click.

The only reason I know for the levels to change would be if some thing else is changing the level. Like the model is changing the level. There is a tip that's changing the level. The URL was accidentally given to some one else. The model has the lovense remote app open. Or a button on the device is getting pushed.

If the toy is loosing signal. That could cause issues, but if that's happening, the pink icon of the toy in the remote window will turn grey.

FYI you have to let go of the slider for it to set.
IE Click down, slide up, release click.

I was definitely dragging and letting go.
Her toy does disconnect sometimes in public chat randomly (if she moves too much etc) but that always says "toy disconnected". For this, it gave no notification like that to indicate such. Next time I will look to see if the icon turns grey, that wasn't something I was aware of so I will definitely keep an eye on that.
I am sure she wasn't somehow accidentally changing the level and usually if someone has control and someone tips, it adds it to the queue for AFTER the control has ended, so I doubt it was that. It must be the losing signal thing as that is the only logical thing, with it doing it in public at random times.

Status
Not open for further replies.