AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

USA Banks Closed June 19th

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, wanted to remind everyone US banks are closed tomorrow and no transactions will be processed if you cashout tonight, everything will be delayed by one business day.
yea im one of those scared people, but they sent me email yesterday evening that my money was sent (stil nothing) and also one girl here yesterday wrote that she receiced semi month payment yesterday. me not and im not sure whats happening

I still haven’t even received an email that my money was sent
I noticed that its going slowly for all of us. i was worried so i was following i think all threads about payments around 15th and some of us received it yesterday, some girl today before afternoon, me in the evening . I think they had issues and fixing it step by step. Did you write to support? I sent 3 mails , first sunday, one yesterday and today another and got 3 responses after i got payment

I’ve messaged them a few times and haven’t heard back yet either. No email regarding the website sending me the money either. Hopefully it comes

Status
Not open for further replies.