AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

USA Visa issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2022
Yellow Submarine
www.fansly.com
Twitter Username
@magnus_valk
Chaturbate Username
lil_magnus
Hey, everybody, can you give me a hint, please?
My husband (we are gays) is studying in USA on f1 visa (PHD) with full coverage and salary. I have i20 in hand which has the amount marked for me and now I am at the stage of filling ds-160.
My question is, can I write that I am a webcam model without fear? I mostly work on chaturbate, and I have Fansly. On the form there is a section where you have to list all social networks for the last 5 years, and also list platforms where you can share any content. Also the form requires you to be as honest as possible when filling it out, but I'm very afraid of slatsheiming by the consul or visa officer.
Maybe someone has encountered something like this ?
I've already been to an immigration lawyer, she couldn't help.
Thank you for your time.

Hi! as i understand u want a visa to study there? about this i dont know .. i just took my turist visa for 10 years last week , wich i got it in 1 min and half at the interview :party:

Hey, everybody, can you give me a hint, please?
My husband (we are gays) is studying in USA on f1 visa (PHD) with full coverage and salary. I have i20 in hand which has the amount marked for me and now I am at the stage of filling ds-160.
My question is, can I write that I am a webcam model without fear? I mostly work on chaturbate, and I have Fansly. On the form there is a section where you have to list all social networks for the last 5 years, and also list platforms where you can share any content. Also the form requires you to be as honest as possible when filling it out, but I'm very afraid of slatsheiming by the consul or visa officer.
Maybe someone has encountered something like this ?
I've already been to an immigration lawyer, she couldn't help.
Thank you for your time.
What did the immigration lawyer say exactly? Mine was able to advise me on what I should and should not share.

I don’t have a ton of info - I immigrated pre-social media really … 2006

But I do think you are right to be cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.