AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

USER problem. Artwork keeps getting rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2023
Florida
Help @Charlie_SC , @xChloe
I am not a model, but a daily stripchat user and Knight for several models
My username is: TampaElGato
I am a 3D artist, animator and 3D character creator. I have an album on my profile of samples of my work, which are all 3D renderings I've done.
Lately, when I try to add samples to my 3D Art album, they all get rejected. The rejection email I get states:

After review, some of your photos have been rejected and were removed from your profile due to a policy violation. Please upload the new photos.

How to fix it? All photos must not contain watermarks, messages or logos (unless copyright protects such elements).

None of the artwork contains any logos, watermarks, etc... So I inquired via support chat and received a follow-up that my artwork was rejected due to being "photos of unverified persons".
Herein lies the problem... Not only are they not photographs, they are not real people. In some cases they are obviously elves and fairies. These are examples of my artwork, works-in-progress, and samples of characters/scenes I've created for animation. Not photos, not deepfakes, not even AI-level generated art. Just fantasy characters created in software such as Daz3D and Blender.
My last outreach to support to clarify that if they actually looked at them, they'd see these are not even photographs, has gone unanswered.

All of the models and users I interact with on Stripchat enjoy being able to see my artwork and I enjoy sharing it with them.

@Charlie_SC , @xChloe , Any help and assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated

Attached are several examples. They are not photographs, much less real humans

Last edited by a moderator:
Attached are several examples. They are not photographs, much less real humans
Examples deleted, I can understand why a legitimate adult site does not want those images posted.

My suggestion would be to stop trying and move on to just enjoying Stripchat for its intended purpose: watching and chatting with the models on it.

Upvote 0
Hey @ElGato
The Support team has responded to your query regarding the photos and have provided you with more information on the reason for the rejection.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.