AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

using fake/not own ID on cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2021
Hi. I'm just curious. It's not a personal question. How chaturbate support verify you used your own id? I mean sometimes people are similar to each other. For example I look like my brother lol. I understand support may have broadcaster's face in database. But sometimes someone doesn't look like on photos on identity card. I hope you understand me. For example fifteen year old girl can use her sister's identity or fake identity (with her photo) and what now? How support will find out she is less 18? Maybe some example:

1. Underage girl's using fake/not own identity
2. Twenty year old boy's using his brother's identity
3. Someone who's banned on cb using fake/not own identity (different makeup on streams)
4. Someone who's using own identity, but on photos with identity looks different than on stream (different makeup, hairstyle etc.)
5. Someone who's using own identity, but on photos on identity looks different (old photo, before plastic surgery etc.)

Im my opinion small group of people looks the same like on identity card/drive license etc.
The cb platform is used by so many people that you will certainly find someone similar to each other.
For example my brother who will be decided to be broadcaster on cb. Will support ban him? Because he looks like me but he has different identity. Yes, we are twins.
What is the probability the platform is used by underage/banned/nonexistent/fake broadcasters?
Thank you for your answer. I'm really curious, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.