AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using Paysafecard as an anonymous payment method

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2021
I used to use paysafecard 16 digit codes (bought from newsagents in cash) to watch performers on Adultwork and Chaturbate.

However, now I'm not being given that option without creating a paysafecard account (involves telling them my date of birth, phone number, address and photo ID).

Is that the same for everyone or does it depend on certain factors?

I used to use paysafecard 16 digit codes (bought from newsagents in cash) to watch performers on Adultwork and Chaturbate.

However, now I'm not being given that option without creating a paysafecard account (involves telling them my date of birth, phone number, address and photo ID).

Is that the same for everyone or does it depend on certain factors?

Not sure about paysafecard, but Chaturbate itself will eventually ask you for photo ID once you hit a certain spending limit. I can’t remember what that limit is, but they basically stop letting you buy more tokens until they confirm who you are.

So regardless of your method for payment, just be aware that if you’re buying tokens, CB won’t let you remain totally anonymous forever (at least not to them).

@PeterBland

I don't know the cause of this but it happened to me when I had three accounts; the first two were fine and I eventually used my debit card for them.
Do you have more than one account? Chaturbate Support were clueless when I asked them.

Not sure about paysafecard, but Chaturbate itself will eventually ask you for photo ID once you hit a certain spending limit. I can’t remember what that limit is, but they basically stop letting you buy more tokens until they confirm who you are.

So regardless of your method for payment, just be aware that if you’re buying tokens, CB won’t let you remain totally anonymous forever (at least not to them).
The spending limit slows you down a bit and is used to encourage you to buy bigger packages, but I think you can avoid giving details if you are not desperate to get on.

Thank you for your answers. @curious68 I only have one CB account. @Smoothie thanks, that's good to know.

I guess the main sites are unlikely to sell my data, but after the Ashley Madison hack, I'm nervous about this stuff. I think that Epoch/CCBill are reputable, but still I don't want them on my credit card statement. On the other hand I feel bad about watching my favourite models without tipping.

Thank you for your answers. @curious68 I only have one CB account. @Smoothie thanks, that's good to know.

I guess the main sites are unlikely to sell my data, but after the Ashley Madison hack, I'm nervous about this stuff. I think that Epoch/CCBill are reputable, but still I don't want them on my credit card statement. On the other hand I feel bad about watching my favourite models without tipping.
I know what you mean. I just created another account to see if the paysafe method was the same and it is.
My two older accounts still have the older pop up and payment options, so I guess the new one is a standard thing now for accounts that haven't had tokens bought on them before.

Reactions: PeterBland
Hi. It depends where you live, I guess. If you live in EU or in other countries, which at the moment don't come to my mind, I can tell you for a fact that is due to recently Eu laws which have become in force, as I said, quite recently. Quite sure somenthing regarding PayPal should follow. Not 100% sure, so don't count me on that.

Maybe you could buy prepaid credit card, that wayit wouldn't be on your statement?

The spending limit on CB is over a period of time. you have a limited number of transaction per day and I think a limited number of transaction per week or something. If you use the same card over multiple account, i believe they all count towards the same limit. It all depends how often you buy tokens.

Status
Not open for further replies.