AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Valentine's Day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Twitter Username
@YelloMit
Tumblr Username
YelloMit
MFC Username
YelloMit
Simple question. What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

For me, this is officially going to be the first one I'm not spending alone. We've planned to go to her house, have some dinner, and watch the first season of Arrow. Nothing major, since we're not fussy about that sort of stuff.

Getting on cam, shaking my butt and filming stuff. However for the very romantic Friday the 13th I'll be going to dinner and a stand up show with the live in hetero fuck puppet. :dance:

I'm going to see a fantastic jazz band all on my lonesome. When I get home I'll be drinking pink champagne and jamming on cam with my dudes and chicks. :) Also maybe trying to do LED poi dancing whilst drunk. :thumbleft:

I'm not even a Valentine's day kind of person, but I always have the WORST day. Planning anything good seems to make things worse. Does this happen to anyone else? This year, my kid is sick. So, I'll probably spend the day cleaning up snots and such and camming when everyone sleeps. If I'm lucky, I'll watch last Thursday's Smackdown and eat chili. As long as I don't end up crying or snarking at my husband, I will call it a vday victory. :?

I am single... luckily there is a massive festival on here... I will be surrounded by 100 000 people, enjoying this. Other than that will be my usual V. day ritual.

The usual ritual involves getting junk food, be a little sad, and furious at any models I see on that are too busy to say hi (a hello is enough). I wont be spending, today is never that day. In a few weeks time I will calm down enough over today to consider getting back to camming.

Ambers Troll said:
be a little sad, and furious at any models I see on that are too busy to say hi (a hello is enough). I wont be spending, today is never that day. In a few weeks time I will calm down enough over today to consider getting back to camming.
If you expect models to say hi to you just because they're online, especially without you saying hi first or tipping them, you're gonna have a bad time :lol: That's not how it works.

I'm about to submit my slightly gushing post in the MO section about my time with Aspen yesterday, and after that I'll go sit on the balcony in my coat and read a bit, I think. Just to enjoy the remaining sun rays of the day :) I might go out for a drink with a friend later, and I'll also edit and upload the content for February's Sugaring Daddy. :thumbleft:

I'm enjoying the wonder of a sports bra that gives me two boobs, not one, and prevents me from smacking myself in the chin.

I'm attempting to sleep in but failing as I am typing this in between my sheets :p

I'm going to help a friend with a story for the local paper on a ballet performance being performed in between the shoppers and all throughout the mall today. It should be really beautiful.

Then I'm going to join my friends online for some silly and sensual fun followed by a late night diner date with friends :love2:

I'm planning on baking today, then eating actual food today (I've been on a diet and holidays are an exception :lol: ). I'll likely go out for a walk at some point. I plan on camming for a bit tonight, but mostly just taking it easy.

Reactions: helloimc
today i'm spending time with family and eating candy, but tomorrow is my late v-day, me and a guy reserved a hotel room with a jacuzzi :O so i will be lounging naked in it all day and eating bon-bons or whatever it is girls eat while lounging seductively

I'll be supporting my single friends of all genders and orientations.
Maybe check one model or two if I can't sleep and the ones I like are online.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
mynameisbob84 said:
Masturbating furiously.

Same. I'm usually alone for Valentine's Day, so I'll probably do my usual Saturday stuff. Movie, MFC, Xbox, Kakuro puzzles, etc.

Drank lots of coke zero, ate pizza, bought $20 worth of chocolates from walgreens and....sitting on cam. Maybe I'll get to fap tonight :violin:

Red7227 said:
Hopefully you did this before hand, so you can present your love these delicious butt hole castings.
i seriously can not stop laughing at the fact that this exists

Sharing my V-day activities a day late!

I had Huevos Rancheros brought to me in bed, played with the dog outside, and then we ate junk food and played video games all day (Destiny and Hyrule Warriors) whilst sharing a magnum of champagne. Romance! :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.