AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Venturing into starting a Studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2022
Hello guys i am looking to start a studio. I've gone through several posts and it seems there's always a different meaning about a studio.
Not to digress, I have been a part time model, for over 3 years. It has been great additional income for me, in the sense that i am able to
use earning to invest in other things. However, over time i have become less patient and a lot more busy with work (due to promotion)
so after a 13 hour work day, i find it hard staying 1 hour online especially on slow days.

I've always thought of hiring someone to work for me. Did some scouting and was able to find 7 girls, 3 of which i were willing to work for
me. 2 of the girls came to my room and we chatted after seeing i'm a country mate. They both are at another studio however they have
been complaining about how low the pay is- especially considering what they make. I felt pity and thought i could offer them better and give
them better housing. Additionally, i can also earn money as passive income so i can continue with my investment. Since where stay is a 2 bedroom
house but in total the girls are 6. I'm from a 3 world country fyi. The other girl is a friend of one of theese girls.

Ideally i would like to start with one girl, since i have only space for one more person where i stay. I already have a webcam, laptop, lighting and a
place. I'd only need to add furniture and some sex toys. She has a daily mandatory task of reaching 1000tks. And will work for 5 day a week. I do not
care what time/day she chooses to work. Whether she makes 1000 in 2 hours or 12 hours is not an issue to me. AT the end of the week all i need 5000tks.
I shall offer an incetive that they get a bonus for every extra 1000tks they earn. My idea is to pay her 40% of the earnings. Assuming thats 20000tks. She
gets 8000tks. Only thing we will later on agree to split on is food cost. However, utilities, rent etc are on me. They both semed very happy since they will
be earning more than double what they were getting along with a better work environment. From my understanding and a lot of interaction with models
in studios is that they are really exploited, underpaid and work/live in boderline slave conditions. These girls are geniunely nnice people not able to find
a job in my horrible economy. Its a win win for both of us.

Questions
1) Would it be good to write an informal agreement?
2) How can i avoid theft or her sending tokens elsewhere?
3) Can one sign up with National ID, the only options i have for my region is passport however the girl i want to start of with doesn't have a passport.
I have no clue how she is able to broadcast but i'll ask her later on. The process of getting the passport is really long and tiresome here.

I appreciate any extra suggestions and answers to the questions. Also tips on how to manage models since I want her to be independent without having
supervise to much.
Thanks in advance

The process of getting the passport is really long and tiresome here.
I recommend starting the process. Better to be prepared when CB inevitably asks you for one to create an account.

I recommend starting the process. Better to be prepared when CB inevitably asks you for one to create an account.
Thanks for replying, i guess it seems l ike thats the only route. Might you have any other suggestions no how i can manage the studio/model?

Status
Not open for further replies.