AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Very bad attention from chaturbate support. It is time for them to stop being the most important platform. the support is not up to the task.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2021
I have a studio in Colombia. I have asked support when I open my studio account how I can add my models that do not have a passport. the answer was: proceed with driver's licenses.
by adding models with driver's licenses, they ban the accounts or outright never accept the licenses. there is no seriousness in the answers of the support. they continually contradict each other.
The same happens with the "invitation they use" system. My models continually invite each other to be able to work 2 or 3 models in the same chamber. That's what the "invitation system" is for. Well, it does not work. the support bans them and tells them that even if they are invited, the id must be added in the profiles where they broadcast. So ... what is this system for? It is incredible that a platform with such poor support as chaturbate still has users. obviously the time has come to migrate from chaturbate. to close the door to them as they do to all of us.
I'm sick of begging you for answers and help. they are not a serious company. before if they were. nowadays it's a platform disaster.
this is for you @punker barbie and your "support" team.
Writes a person who is already tired of their bad attention and their support (if we can call it that) totally deficient and disastrous. hire a company that deals with this issue, because what I think, 99% of the models who work on chaturbate think so. the thread is already cut. They change their way of working or they will be displaced by stripchat or bonga cams in a very very short time.

Colombians have lot of problems cause national id dosent expire. It´s increible CB still dosen´t adapt their suppor to local markets, like 5000 colombian models and still no official support in spanish. But if ypur e a US citizen even your local library ID works, that´s totally unfair.

Upvote 0
I don't remember they banning models if photo of document was wrong or not clear. But if what you say is true, that sucks

There are several threads on here about them banning people for this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.