AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video Game Crushes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2020
Twitter Username
@CerezaCykes
Chaturbate Username
Cerezacykes
Something I always find fun to talk about is what fictional characters people crush on.

I have a TON to list that could probably turn into a wikipedia article so I'll just name a few recent ones.

latest

Jill Stringray from VA-11 HALL-A is a big recent one! The girl's crazy relatable with just trying to hustle through a job, not drown in rent debt, and dealing with some hefty sexual frustrations. It's a really nice game to play if you're looking for a short visual novel and something to kinda just chill to. I guess I'll just post more of mine as I see responses come by on the thread since I don't wanna hog it all at once~

This is a fun question. It might be cheating, since it's a dating sim, but the last characters I really got into were from HuniePop --Audrey, Jessie, and Celeste. Audrey, the bratty bae, was a surprise to me, since she's really an asshole, but she's a jerk in a fun way. I found myself really liking Jessie over the course of the game, too, for pretty much the opposite reason as Audrey -- she's low-key, emotionally pretty mature, and sexually secure. Celeste is a giant blue alien, which hits a lot of my more niche fantasy tastes.

Reactions: CerezaC
Oh! I love this topic! One cold winter I totally fell in love with a character from a video game...it's crazy how you can genuinely form a bond and love for a character. Mine is Blackwall from Dragon Age: Inquisition. Flawed but seductive. Makes my heart pitter patter :h:

63y4qi7qen251.jpg

This guy here married a holgram (although the union isn't legally recognized). He's a Digisexual (that is so cool imho, that there is a term for it)

I'm pretty sure about 5 years ago a dude in Utah married his computer too. I think that one was a legally recognized union. I guess that would be the ultimate professional compliment to any models he was a regular of (?). I think in that case it was more of a political statement, or something though, I can't totally remember. I know we are only talking crushes, not marriage here, but it got me thinking ...

ETA; Nvm Utah guy was denied the license, I am wrong. Now he is suing for the right to marry his laptop. Chris Sevier.

Reactions: CerezaC and DoD404

Yeah, apparently he's a bit of a Jerk and is just doing it to make some kind of silly political statement. He's totally leading that poor laptop on . . . :giggle:

I remembered wrong, I thought he was serious when I first read it. Thinking he was "in love" with cam sites. Obviously I projected myself on to him, when I read it the first time.

• Funny!
Reactions: CerezaC and DoD404
I have a TON to list

Same.

My oddest one is probably Zer0 from the Borderlands games. Also, Handsome Jack.

I recently finished the Final Fantasy 7 remake and ugh, so many pretty characters. I’m partial to Biggs and Sephy. I can’t wait for the following parts. I’m excited to see what they do with Vincent. Also, I know it probably won’t happen, but I’d love to see Genesis somewhere in the remake because, y’know, video game Gackt, yes please.

Alsoo, Nagito from the Danganronpa games.

• Hugs
I was kinda into Alyx Vance (waaaaayyyyyy) back when I had time to camp in front of a game for more than 30 seconds at a time. Wouldn't call it a crush though, but ...
I could watch her gun down zombies all day, but her jokes could do with some improvement 😄

Attachments

• alyxvance.jpg
    alyxvance.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
This is a fun question. It might be cheating, since it's a dating sim, but the last characters I really got into were from HuniePop --Audrey, Jessie, and Celeste. Audrey, the bratty bae, was a surprise to me, since she's really an asshole, but she's a jerk in a fun way. I found myself really liking Jessie over the course of the game, too, for pretty much the opposite reason as Audrey -- she's low-key, emotionally pretty mature, and sexually secure. Celeste is a giant blue alien, which hits a lot of my more niche fantasy tastes.

Hah, Audrey's strangely likable despite being a Megabitch.

I ended up liking Tiffany, but I have pretty simple tastes. Kyu is probably my favorite overall for just being such an enthusiastic champion about her horny vibes, she just seems like a fun person to hang out with.

Same.

My oddest one is probably Zer0 from the Borderlands games. Also, Handsome Jack.

I recently finished the Final Fantasy 7 remake and ugh, so many pretty characters. I’m partial to Biggs and Sephy. I can’t wait for the following parts. I’m excited to see what they do with Vincent. Also, I know it probably won’t happen, but I’d love to see Genesis somewhere in the remake because, y’know, video game Gackt, yes please.

Far as FF7R went, Barret really hit me way harder than I thought he would. I think it's the dad energy, good dads are sort of a turn on! Definitely keep sharing with any other characters, I'll list more since there's some new posts.

There's two major characters in the Fire Emblem series that I'm way too attached to for my own good.

287191c9918c2faa300de88fa670154e.png

Speaking of dads, Chrom from Fire Emblem was sort of an instant crush for me. Awakening was my first game in the series, and the adorkable qualities the man had as well as how much better the story feels when you end up power coupling with him just worked for me. Plus he's got just the right amount of tough with just the right amount of pretty boy for me.

sample-0a5a43ccd694d1da742f6265ed9198d6.jpg

and if we're gonna talk flawed yet seductive? Oh boy, I was way too charmed by Edelgard in Three Houses. There's so little I can say without going into spoilers for people who plan on playing this game but, she's one of the most controversial characters and it's arguably why she's my favorite in the whole series at this point. She has such a drive to reach her ambitions that I can't help admire her, but then her little crush on the player character/professor is utterly adorable and the glimpses of her being herself and not the next-in-line ruler for the empire made me go from admiration to flat out just falling in love with the woman.

There's my gushing, looking forward to seeing who else comes up in these lists!

Status
Not open for further replies.