AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video Game Tropes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
I've been playing Recettear a lot and desided to look it up on tv tropes. I realize this was a bad idea, so I thought I would share.
Do not click unless you have too much free time

Some of my favorites:
Improbable Weapon User: The giant rat boss enemy first starts off using a crowbar... then a humongous paper fan, and then a large frozen fish.
He Knows About Timed Hits: Recette has no clue what Tear means by "Button 3" or "custom.exe".
Fridge Logic: An in-universe example. Recette and Tielle are discussing the delicious jelly filled donuts at the butcher shop before one of them wonders why a butcher has donuts for sale. They promptly decide it doesn't matter since they're so good.
Adam Smith Hates Your Guts: Inverted in the fact that you are the asshole shopkeeper now, gouging poor adventurers out of their hard earned cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.