AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video hosting question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Twitter Username
@juliann_1987
Chaturbate Username
juliann_1987
Hey!

Does anybody have a suggestion for a free video hosting platform other than Google Drive?

I added something to my spin the wheel where the tipper can win a free video and I send it to their email, but when I went to try to send it the file was too big. Personally I don't love the idea of XXX vids being on my Google Drive, so I wasn't sure if there was a free alternative without having to send them to my free OnlyFans page.

Thanks!
Juliann

If you don't mind temporary hosting I can suggest volafile(dot)org allows video files sharing (among other stuff) and you can send the link. After 24h (if I remember well) the file(s) is automatically deleted.
... and yes, its free
Can be a viable option.

we transfer is what chaturbate had me use (just upload the file on the email form and it gets sent to them) when I sent them some videos for promo, that worked pretty well, dropbox could be another option. if you dont want your files saved on a cloud then we transfer would be my recommendation.

we transfer is what chaturbate had me use (just upload the file on the email form and it gets sent to them) when I sent them some videos for promo, that worked pretty well, dropbox could be another option. if you dont want your files saved on a cloud then we transfer would be my recommendation.
dropbox's free version isn't really viable for sending videos, their file size limits will make it impossible to send anything high quality or at a decent length. (I tried this and was sad lol)

Reactions: KingMarti

WeTransfer is fantastic, and the good thing is you can send it to an email, or get a direct link for the downloadable file.
It automatically deletes after 7 days too which is a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.