AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video/Mic Glitches?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2020
Hello! I am brand new to MFC and just had my first broadcast on Friday. It went well for the most part aside from some camera focusing issues (I have the logitech c920x) and I also used the windows-based application to broadcast, but found it difficult to use and kept missing comments and tips because it would glitch out and skip back in the chat. The next night I used the web-based application to broadcast and found the layout so much easier to figure out but that night as I was broadcasting I started having sound issues, no one could hear me. I checked everything, refreshed everything, checked any and all mute/volume buttons I could find, I did everything I could think to do..nothing worked. And then on top of that, my video feed kept freezing. So that night I bought a brand new macbook air and a blue yeti microphone to use the next night. It worked beautifully at first but then the same issues started happening again with the sound not working and the video feed freezing. I did eventually figure out that when it froze I could click the "Go Away" button 4 times and my video feed would come back up. I'm good with technology usually but webcams and live broadcasting is completely new to me. Has anyone else had any experiences like this or am I just missing something super simple? Any help is sooo appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Thank you for replying! This is reassuring! I ended up figuring out how to use OBS with MFC and it worked a little better but I still had some lag/freezing issues :/ I decided to focus on content for the time being and then I might give MFC another go or try out some other platforms to see if I experience the same issues, if anything to narrow down what in the world I'm doing wrong lol I hope it starts working better for you!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.