AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Want to make her happy.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2022
I want to buy something for my favorite model and don't know what to give. I prefer giver her actual money than tokens because I don't want SC to get a cut, I want everything going to her. I want to buy her something and don't know what. Under $500

I confess that quite a few Tim Tams have been exported to Europe by me, they seem to be very popular.
I have been responsible for Tim Tams being purchased by guys in Europe and the USA. And via Amazon, adding to the "addiction" of one Colombian model. ;) (So I hope @Charlie_SC tells me it is ok for me to contribute to a model's calorific downfall :rofl: )

Upvote 0
Umm.. Apparently similar, but I suspect different. Like Vegemite & Marmite, which are quite different in fact.

Oh, and there are many flavours of Tim Tams, not sure if Penguins have different flavours?

I think there are your "typical" ones like Orange or Mint, and then regular chocolate.
I haven't had one for a long long time, they are typically the kind of chocolate bar that parents buy for kids and packed lunches, not really what adults will eat - although I personally don't mind, I still eat and love Haribo, I don't care if they are "intended" for kids, if it's a sweet or chocolate that I like, I am buying and eating it

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I think there are your "typical" ones like Orange or Mint, and then regular chocolate.
I haven't had one for a long long time, they are typically the kind of chocolate bar that parents buy for kids and packed lunches, not really what adults will eat - although I personally don't mind, I still eat and love Haribo, I don't care if they are "intended" for kids, if it's a sweet or chocolate that I like, I am buying and eating it
Interesting, here not considered a chocolate "bar" they are very definitely chocolate coated biscuits (but maybe that is just semantics). Same market segment as McVitie's choc coated digestives for example. And they come in packs of 10-11 not single biscuits so not really a lunchbox thing (well, they are for me but that explains my weight problem!!!! ;) ). Generally marketed towards women more so than men, and not kids at all apart from as a part of a family target group.

There are many flavours (6 regular and various "special" ones that may be short-lived or not)

"Original" (Milk choc covered)
Dark
Chock mint (Ugh! I hate choc mint anything.. who decided chocolate and toothpaste are 2 flavours that go together?????)
Chewy Caramel (milk choc coating, caramel filling)
White Choc
Double coat (extra thick milk choc coating)
Deluxe Dark Choc Raspberry Tart (dark choc coating with raspberry in the centre)
Murray River Salted Caramel
Deluxe Salted Caramel Brownie
Deluxe Decadent Triple Choc

There is apparently a new Coconut cream version as well but I have not seen it in my small town. :(

Upvote 0
+1 on tipping

Since I've started camming myself, there's only one model I visit with (the one that befriended me and convinced me to try camming). Although she likes getting gifts from her wishlist, it's full of little things might only use for camming. She prefers tips so she can pay the bills.

It was her birthday recently and I gave her one big tip. It was a lot more than I usually can do, but something I could afford. She knows my situation and it made her cry.

So, yeah... someone wanna tip me big for my birthday next week? 😉

Upvote 0
Get her something that will help with her self care! Most men want to get something sexy, but what we really need is something for *us*. Maybe a gift card for a massage, some new skin care, a nice pajama set.

Upvote 0
Get her something that will help with her self care! Most men want to get something sexy, but what we really need is something for *us*. Maybe a gift card for a massage, some new skin care, a nice pajama set.
but again, on many major sites that gift card will get her banned, often permanently. I'm surprised at the viewers who don't know this. So many try to trade gift cards for offsite cam shows it's considered taking outside payment on most sites.
The only way that would work when she is on a site like Streamate is if she has a personal website or wishlist by googling her cam name.

When I was brand new at camming and very naive I fell for the trick some guys try to pull by taking you offsite to pay so that you can "keep all the money". Nearly every single one would then ask for a huge discount because the site wasn't taking a cut and I ended up with even less money plus the wasted time setting up payment and messing around with Skype. Some would try to drag out the camshow length on skype after their time was up and a few even tried to scam me for free shows by threatening to turn me in to the cam site to make me get banned if I wouldn't skype for free. I learned pretty quickly the aggravation, wasted time and risk was not worth it at all.

(Obviously the original poster on this thread wasn't doing this but so many do).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.