AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WANTED: models to help with toy product development

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2014
Greetings,

I work at a startup in the San Francisco Bay Area and we're looking for experienced models to assist in product development of remote-controllable toys. Would prefer people in the area as there is hardware testing involved, but initially we just need to run some ideas by models so Skype or other videoconference would work. Pay hourly or whatever works best for you. Anyone interested? Thanks!

Reactions: missmeowmixx
I'm interested in hearing your background story, on the forum, about how you're developing these toys considering two guys in New Jersey currently hold the patent on remote controllable sex devices. It has to be expensive for a startup company to proceed with this when someone else holds a patent on these kind of toys. edit: Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't RealTouch (a large company) even having financial issues?

Could you include your companies name, previous ventures, etc.? Excuse me for being paranoid but coming to a forum and telling us you'll pay models to test toys, if they come to your location, without any company information sounds sketchy to me.

This makes me leery considering someone with a great deal of knowledge in the sciences could potentially scam models in this fashion to get private 'remote' time. Please, provide more information.

Thanks.

yeah, i'd be interested in chatting/giving feedback/ideas but maybe you could give us a little more info on your concepts/identity?

nothing personal we are all just naturally a little skeptical of everyone, from experience. haha! send me a PM if you'd prefer to keep it off the public eyes.

Hi, AedanRayne,

I am Ldub's co-worker. First of all, thank you very much for your feedback. Actually we didn't know our post can trigger this type of concerns. Let me try to address your questions one by one.

1. Regarding the Patents.

Actually there are many people having patents at different aspect of all kinds of sex toy. And we have our patents too. Our team has been in tech field for a long time and we know what we are doing.

2.  Realtouch

Yes, Realtouch is a big company, and it might not doing very well right now.   But this might be a good chance for all the other companies.    Nokia was a good and big company, it didn't do well in the past few years, but that didn't mean all the other cell phone companies couldn't have a chance. In fact, many other cell phone companies were doing very good.  

Another fact is that Realtouch's product is in directly competition with the models' business here. But we are not. Our product can help the models here to gain a lot more business.

3. Our Company information.

All our company information is confidential at the moment, and this is quite common for startup companies.   We don't want to release too much information to our competitors until we are ready to release the product.    

However, if you are willing to help us, of course we will provide you all the information you need so that you will feel comfortable about it. This will be done individually.

4.  Regarding scamming modals.

We can guarantee you that we are not going to ask for any private show time with any modals here. So really, there is no need to worry about that.    

Again, thank you very much for bringing this up. And I hope I address most of your concerns. :)

AedanRayne said:
I'm interested in hearing your background story, on the forum, about how you're developing these toys considering two guys in New Jersey currently hold the patent on remote controllable sex devices. It has to be expensive for a startup company to proceed with this when someone else holds a patent on these kind of toys. edit: Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't RealTouch (a large company) even having financial issues?

Could you include your companies name, previous ventures, etc.? Excuse me for being paranoid but coming to a forum and telling us you'll pay models to test toys, if they come to your location, without any company information sounds sketchy to me.

This makes me leery considering someone with a great deal of knowledge in the sciences could potentially scam models in this fashion to get private 'remote' time. Please, provide more information.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.