AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WARNING: guys annoying models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

insy

Banhammered
Jun 9, 2021
Chaturbate Username
insidioso77
TO: ALL THE MODELS USING "Insy Spy Show" bot

MESSAGE: Dear Performer, please pay attention to the users 'dracobert','voyeur_love_','tok124','oh_itsjustme_','loveyou88888','secret_lover_xxx' that are jumping in models' rooms using "Insy Spy Show" (author: Insidioso77).
They are saying Insidioso77 is an hacker and the bot is recording videos, impossible considering a bot run in the chaturbate platform on server side.
They (or probably he is always the same guy "voyeur_love_" that is impersonating different account, he was even proud to say he impersonate insidioso77 with a similar account) then convince models to use one version of their "my secret" scam bot.
Till now he/they scared and convinced more than 50 models.

CALL TO ACTION: As soon as you see one of them or a new one please ban and report him to Chaturbate support.

All the models using "Insy Spy Show" are always providing good feedbacks and suggestions for enhancements.

Thanks and kind regards,
Insy
Screenshot 2021-07-23 230559.png

Screenshot 2021-07-23 230922.png Screenshot 2021-07-23 230854.png Screenshot 2021-07-23 230815.png

Screenshot 2021-07-23 231411.png Screenshot 2021-07-23 231508.pngScreenshot 2021-07-23 231601.png

Solution
I'm attaching a little prove so that everyone can see a tiny bit of what this user has been doing.
Surely @noiett these screenshots are the proofs I was speaking about the 2 kama bots and since that date I rewritten a lot of your old baseline (at that time it was a scam free version - adding many functionalities including an antispam that was one of the few ones really working in last May spam bots attack.

And for sure I will never ask you to collaborate again: I was too much ingenuous at that period before discovering your network.

About the comments in your bot page and under mine you can think whatever you want: I didn't wrote them and I reply to all the ones that writes to me even by email with the feedbacks and...
In addition to the above comment. I should have added that it would be a neat feature if broadcasters had the ability to make their chat window larger (almost full screen) so they can read comments that go by quickly when the font is large. I know this creates a problem with the streaming window to the left showing frame rate and stuff. But that would be great to have that full area.

We are fortunate enough to have the space to have our iMac wired over to a second screen (tv monitor) where we have our OBS program running and can view all the main info needed regarding the stream

Upvote 0
🤔…what is a good ratio of scrolling activity for a basic, average, amateur room that doesn’t get a lot of conversation? That’s something to play around with for sure. I mean we are lucky to get 150-200 views if we are doing things. Also having it set for the largest font so we can try to watch the comments, things kinda get lost quickly. Interesting 🤔

You're in the couple category right? shove that tip menu down those cheapskates throats! :giggle:

• Funny!
Reactions: dunder_muffin
Upvote 0
Yeah, we are in the couples category and still have a pretty crappie menu. We find it difficult to find stuff to put on the menu. Basically because when it’s quiet and we get bored, we just start doing stuff to pass the time. Really we should log off and go at it instead of everyone waiting for the free show :think:

Upvote 0
Maybe it's not just about bots but about how we are using them.
Indeed. Both matters.
🤔…what is a good ratio of scrolling activity for a basic, average, amateur room that doesn’t get a lot of conversation?
That gets into some tricky details. It's sad to see a room filled by nothing but the same bot notices repeating forever.

Upvote 0
@schruti .. I agree notice after notice and menu after another menu is overwhelming and looks terrible. Personally I think we have too much scrolling by, but like last night we still got two different viewers requesting menus (one requested the basic & one the Lush levels).

Side note..it gives us non-busy broadcasters something to read (Just kidding 😂). I really wish I knew the balance, gotta mess around with that. Because when I try to offset the times, they seem to end up catching up with each other and then the screen will go to a big roll every so often.

Reactions: schruti and DoD404
Upvote 0
We are fortunate enough to have the space to have our iMac wired over to a second screen (tv monitor)
you may have advantage to keep you broadcaster page on the PC screen to keep all functionalities (ie the pvts requests, chat as a broadcaster...), and open in parallel another browser page, even logged as anonymous on your TV Screen to see the chat like users do...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.