AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WARNING:Models Filmed on MFC & Vids Sold and Shared on Sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WARNING:Models Filmed on MFC & Vids Sold and Shared on S

initially my thought was not about anyone being defensive or snarky or whatever but it was about wondering if some poster would try to do this to drive perv traffic to get his posts a few clicks by listing the locations.
I've been away for quite awhile... looks like everything's status quo... :lol:

mutantdonut said:
I know of one popular model successfully used DMCA reporting via Google.

I think it's worth quoting Amber about sending DMCA requests for content you find...

AmberCutie said:
Do not fill out a DMCA notice yourself with your personal/real contact information.
[...]
Sending a DMCA yourself should be the last resort, and even then, do NOT include your real contact information.
If that is not enough to educate you, I shall tell you the story of a girl who sent a DMCA notice to Google using her first and last name. It worked, Google removed the links from its index. But weeks later, using the info she provided on DMCA, someone found out all her personal/parents info and posted it on different sites.

MyCamgirl said:
mutantdonut said:

I think it's worth quoting Amber about sending DMCA requests for content you find...

AmberCutie said:
Do not fill out a DMCA notice yourself with your personal/real contact information.
[...]
Sending a DMCA yourself should be the last resort, and even then, do NOT include your real contact information.
If that is not enough to educate you, I shall tell you the story of a girl who sent a DMCA notice to Google using her first and last name. It worked, Google removed the links from its index. But weeks later, using the info she provided on DMCA, someone found out all her personal/parents info and posted it on different sites.

That's terrifying....

MyCamgirl said:
mutantdonut said:

AmberCutie said:
[...]
Thank you for beating me to replying to this.

On that note, I'm going to lock this thread since it's gotten a bit goofy and people are sharing advice that may actually be harmful to new cam girls who don't know any better (about DMCA, legal names and the repercussions of sending takedown notices.)

Status
Not open for further replies.