AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ways to make stream tips consistent?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2020
Hi! When i'm camming i'm usually just talking in my bra and underwear and a lot of people who visit always come back, but sometimes my tips are really inconsistent. I've watched other girls to try to figure out what they're doing differently and besides doing raffles and games, I feel like I see a lot of girls sitting on their phone and not talking. For the first month or so that I was camming, tips to do show my boobs or whatever were pretty consistent and lead into higher tip menu stuff pretty naturally, but every few days I feel like sometimes I'm sitting and talking to people and no one tips me and just want to have the conversation LOL...so basically I'm wondering what y'all do to keep viewers engaged but also getting consistent tips? thanks friends! :blush:

Hi!!

I just wanted to say it's perfectly normal with camming to have days like that. It happens to me too.

Here's what I try when that happens - everybody is different though.

-I keep talking about myself, even if I don't know what to say. Sometimes talking about not knowing what to say
has lead people to join in. "Do you want to see this?" and keep moving.

-This is just something I like to do : 1. Turn around. 2. Dance 3. "Do you like the view?" (somebody will say yes and might tip.)

-Sometimes people have left because the lighting/sound/connection wasn't right
and I was unaware of the issue. So I go back over everything tech-wise. Are frames dropping?
Is there lag? Can people hear me ? I ask the viewers if not sure, and I have had
days saved by things like this being fixed. Plus it's a thing to talk about.
Upgrading to a Logitech Brio helped but even these days I still have tech issues.

-Subject to talk about: "Do you like the lighting? Should I move the light?" - this has actually gotten people to tip for me. lol

-For me personally, the "law of attraction" and positive thinking helps.
I like to pay it forward when I have good days.
I know not everybody is into it.
But I visualize myself reaching my goals and try to stay in a good mood. If I'm "not feeling it" I give it a half hour
and then log off and try another time when more viewers might be on.

-The cam site I am on has a "promoted feature." I use it sometimes, and for me, it is worth it. However, this is more a "my mindset"
thing than anything. I am motivated more to stay on knowing I am being seen by new viewers and that my following grows
every day. If it is completely empty, nobody talking or tipping at all, I have noticed that will give it
a boost and they will tend to stay in my room and chat. That has lead me to some great new followers!

-Every day, I compete with myself to do better. To stay on longer, reach more people, and earn more. I check statistics sites
to see my performance metrics.. My "sitting on the couch" shows
don't do as well as my "standing up and dancing" shows, that is a pattern I have noticed.

-The cam site I'm on also has an "announce you're online" feature. I use that, and make sure to try to have a similar
schedule. It's ok if you can't have an exact schedule - I don't. Just around the same times and days.

-I make it a point to frequently thank tippers and show gratitude. I "silence" trolls. Setting boundaries is so important
and when I got better at this, my days got better. It's ok to put you first. Say no to things that make you uncomfortable.
Respect yourself, and other people will follow.

- Be genuinely interested in them, but also be interesting to yourself. When you do shows that you like to do,
you get viewers that like similar things. Then you can talk about things you both like.
I have a lot of viewers who really like art and it's our shared passion. I really connect with and enjoy talking
to my viewers. On slow days, it's so important to be happy to see the people who do show up for you.
My regulars make my slow days better, because they are really people I enjoy talking with! :)

-I used to try hard to be sexy and seductive but it didn't work for me. It works better if you just
relax and try to make a show that YOU enjoy. Whatever that looks like. Lately I have been really inspired by dramatic
neon lighting so I include that in my shows.

-There are certain actions (for example , cam to cam ) that I reserve for private shows.
. I emphasize that when asked and upsell. I have different private show rates
so when people ask for a discount at the "high price" ,
they can get that by joining my fan club, or by turning spying on.

-I update with photos and fan club content frequently. This creates interest, something to talk about, and a way to make
"passive income" when I'm not online.

- Sometimes when not sure what to say I ask what they think of my photos on my page.
Or "I just added a new photo, what do you think?"

-I like to do painting, body painting, oil rub & wash it off, lotion rub, dance, try on different heels/ lingerie and ask what they think.

-Subject to talk about: "Should I do my hair like this or like this?" - has worked for me and gotten tips/conversation

-Subject to talk about " How is your day going? This is what I did today..." -also has worked for me.

-Think about it in terms of TV production. Learning what makes reality TV interesting has helped me. Learning about
lighting and cinematography too has helped. We have our own shows, how cool is that??? It's basically a live action
reality show.

-This is how I mention to tip : Hey guys, I am using a Lush and Domi which are tip reacting! Any amount
makes them react in *real time* (and I have the - is responding to [user's tip] enabled on Lovense Dream app
so they can see that my items are REALLY responding.)

-Color changing lighting and different background tapestries/fabrics are a really easy way to make a space look
different. Just search these online, there are so many and at good prices too!
Sometimes I paint on the fabric to give it my own unique look.

-Ask them questions (do you like this outfit or that ? Heels or no heels? Camera zoomed in or out?)

-Me [responding to a PM that nobody sent] ooooh yes I do want to do a private show....well they ARE on right now guys.
AND we can do this... which I don't do in my public shows. I know you want to see me do this. I want to do it, anyway...

-When they ask how much I say it's only x amount of tokens, and I don't waver on price. If you believe in/stick to your tip
menu, other people will too.

-Start a goal countdown for a medium amount and use fun games like dice roll & wheel spin to get toward the goal.
My "countdown to introducing the Lovense Domi" helped things pick up during a slow phase.

-Lovense items help - but for me, just sitting there vibing / waiting for people to vibe actually impacted me in a negative way.
And I didn't see it until I really thought about where things were going wrong. Not being on my phone
didn't mean I wasn't engaged. I now think to myself : am I paying attention to them? Would I watch this show and emotionally
connect with it? I spend money on TV shows I emotionally connect with. We are a show too. So creating that emotional connection
with the viewers is key.

-Try the lucky number game. Certain tip amounts get a prize! You can have hidden lucky numbers too. The lovense browser has some fun items on it
like the jar game.

-Start token keno, as it gives you something to talk about "I'm playing token keno guys!" and something for them to tip for at any amount.

-Set up the "make it rain" bot and remind people to make it rain! Do different apps/bots on different days if the site you are on has them.

-Remember you are beautiful & you got this! All the good vibes :)

I hope this helped. This is just what I do, everybody is different! I am still learning myself.

Best,
Ava
:h:

Last edited:
Hi!!

I just wanted to say it's perfectly normal with camming to have days like that. It happens to me too.

-I keep talking about myself, even if I don't know what to say. Sometimes talking about not knowing what to say

-This is just something I like to do : 1. Turn around. 2. Dance 3. "Do you like the view?" (somebody will say yes and might tip.)

and I was unaware of the issue. So I go back over everything tech-wise. Are frames dropping?
Is there lag? Can people hear me ? I ask the viewers if not sure, and I have had
Upgrading to a Logitech Brio helped but even these days I still have tech issues.

-Subject to talk about: "Do you like the lighting? Should I move the light?" - this has actually gotten people to tip for me. lol

But I visualize myself reaching my goals and try to stay in a good mood. If I'm "not feeling it" I give it a half hour

-The cam site I am on has a "promoted feature." I use it sometimes, and for me, it is worth it. However, this is more a "my mindset"
thing than anything. I am motivated more to stay on knowing I am being seen by new viewers and that my following grows
every day. If it is completely empty, nobody talking or tipping at all, I have noticed that will give it
a boost and they will tend to stay in my room and chat. That has lead me to some great new followers!

-Every day, I compete with myself to do better. To stay on longer, reach more people, and earn more. I check statistics sites
don't do as well as my "standing up and dancing" shows, that is a pattern I have noticed.

-The cam site I'm on also has an "announce you're online" feature. I use that, and make sure to try to have a similar
schedule. It's ok if you can't have an exact schedule - I don't. Just around the same times and days.

-I make it a point to frequently thank tippers and show gratitude. I "silence" trolls. Setting boundaries is so important
and when I got better at this, my days got better. It's ok to put you first. Say no to things that make you uncomfortable.

- Be genuinely interested in them, but also be interesting to yourself. When you do shows that you like to do,
you get viewers that like similar things. Then you can talk about things you both like.
I have a lot of viewers who really like art and it's our shared passion. I really connect with and enjoy talking
to my viewers. On slow days, it's so important to be happy to see the people who do show up for you.
My regulars make my slow days better, because they are really people I enjoy talking with! :)

-I used to try hard to be sexy and seductive but it didn't work for me. It works better if you just
relax and try to make a show that YOU enjoy. Whatever that looks like. Lately I have been really inspired by dramatic

-There are certain actions (for example , cam to cam ) that I reserve for private shows.

-I update with photos and fan club content frequently. This creates interest, something to talk about, and a way to make

- Sometimes when not sure what to say I ask what they think of my photos on my page.

-I like to do painting, body painting, oil rub & wash it off, lotion rub, dance, try on different heels/ lingerie and ask what they think.

-Subject to talk about: "Should I do my hair like this or like this?" - has worked for me and gotten tips/conversation

-Subject to talk about " How is your day going? This is what I did today..." -also has worked for me.

-Think about it in terms of TV production. Learning what makes reality TV interesting has helped me. Learning about
lighting and cinematography too has helped. We have our own shows, how cool is that??? It's basically a live action
reality show.

-This is how I mention to tip : Hey guys, I am using a Lush and Domi which are tip reacting! Any amount
makes them react in *real time* (and I have the - is responding to [user's tip] enabled on Lovense Dream app

-Color changing lighting and different background tapestries/fabrics are a really easy way to make a space look

-Ask them questions (do you like this outfit or that ? Heels or no heels? Camera zoomed in or out?)

-Me [responding to a PM that nobody sent] ooooh yes I do want to do a private show....well they ARE on right now guys.
AND we can do this... which I don't do in my public shows. I know you want to see me do this. I want to do it, anyway...

-When they ask how much I say it's only x amount of tokens, and I don't waver on price. If you believe in/stick to your tip

-Start a goal countdown for a medium amount and use fun games like dice roll & wheel spin to get toward the goal.
My "countdown to introducing the Lovense Domi" helped things pick up during a slow phase.

-Lovense items help - but for me, just sitting there vibing / waiting for people to vibe actually impacted me in a negative way.
And I didn't see it until I really thought about where things were going wrong. Not being on my phone
didn't mean I wasn't engaged. I now think to myself : am I paying attention to them? Would I watch this show and emotionally
connect with it? I spend money on TV shows I emotionally connect with. We are a show too. So creating that emotional connection
with the viewers is key.

-Try the lucky number game. Certain tip amounts get a prize! You can have hidden lucky numbers too. The lovense browser has some fun items on it
like the jar game.

-Start token keno, as it gives you something to talk about "I'm playing token keno guys!" and something for them to tip for at any amount.

-Set up the "make it rain" bot and remind people to make it rain! Do different apps/bots on different days if the site you are on has them.

I hope this helped. This is just what I do, everybody is different! I am still learning myself.

Best,
Ava
thank you so much for being so thorough! it's really comforting to know that we do a lot of similar things and that even then it still fluctuates for you too and i'm not the only one. you seem to have a really good grasp on what works :h: thanks so much for your help i hope everything keeps going well for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: ava1992
Same to you! :D
Camming can be really up and down sometimes & we all have slow days (especially October for me.)
But the good days definitely make up for it!!

I'm still learning & figuring out what works. It's a process for sure lol :)

Good vibes,
Ava

Last edited:
Those tips are great and it is good to pay attention to them..BUT ..most of them will not work ,if you already dont have good following base...I mean,with 10 000 follow you can ask them as many questions you want and talk to yourself everyday...but they will not respond most of the time. If you dont have lot of regulars,you will have to accept the fact,that you will stay in silence,everyday will be slow and boring since you reach bigger numbers,it is how it is.Reaching bigger numbers means,being more longer in boredom and create resistance.But it is good to have those tips in your head for the future and also not become too nonactive. But anyway with time you will create empathy and sense for what is works for you. It is nice to make some notes,experiment sometimes and just try everything by yourself,it is part of camming. What works for them, does not have to work for you and opposite. Create passive income is very good tip

Last edited:
Hi!!

reality show.

with the viewers is key.

like the jar game.

Best,
Ava

Hi!!

reality show.

with the viewers is key.

like the jar game.

Best,
Ava
Amazing words of wisdom! I've definitely been there where a day seems like nothing is happening. That's when I say to my regulars who come to chat (no tips) but just hang out with me... that I'm going to go because I'm hungry and want to eat etc.( which is usually true because I barely eat regular meals on a normal schedule). since it's difficult to keep a positive attitude when your having a slow day.

Status
Not open for further replies.