AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

We are looking for a cam girls and cam studio to work with us!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4468297-2408441872-tumbl.gif

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Tried to like you... ended up hugging, sorry gurl!!

Anywho do we know who this is? Or is it mystery site of mystery?

That's cool. I encourage likes and hugs. :)

Thank you for such informative posts! That certainly makes me want to work with you :facepalm:

Also, the site itself doesn't contain any useful information - performers wanted page leads to registration, TOS contains some rules but what is the percentage that models get or minimum payout?
I guess you can only get paid by check and that's not an option for me because in my country only one bank is willing to clear them and it takes at least 3-4 months to get the money :facepalm:

Thank you for such informative posts! That certainly makes me want to work with you :facepalm:

Also, the site itself doesn't contain any useful information - performers wanted page leads to registration, TOS contains some rules but what is the percentage that models get or minimum payout?
I guess you can only get paid by check and that's not an option for me because in my country only one bank is willing to clear them and it takes at least 3-4 months to get the money :facepalm:

models can recive money when they want we dont take any % minimum take 100 usd sorry for this
we can change payment way this is not problem how for u good we can pay like that !!!

models can recive money when they want we dont take any % minimum take 100 usd sorry for this
we can change payment way this is not problem how for u good we can pay like that !!!

I'm sorry, I don't mean to come off mean or anything... but, right now you're only hurting this website. Your posts make absolutely no sense and the parts that I can figure out don't give enough information to a model that would (not likely at this point) sign up for this site.

Models can receive money when they want, we don't take any %. Earlier you said 3 months... correct? After said three months are up, what % do you take? Do you take $100 instead of a percentage?

@hbing I know you're trying to advertise the new site but you do it in a wrong way. Your posts are hard to understand and lack of basic information is not going to help in any way. Smells a bit scammy.

sorry i will work about this (( yes i know my english not good

u can set in our side how much money 1 min your price

we can pay evey 20 days

Tip #1 to get people interested in your service: Avoid text speak! If you can't spare the extra keystrokes to type out the full word "you" instead of using "u", a lot of people are going to dismiss you as unprofessional. We'll wonder what else you'll half-ass.

We have a great site but now new yet if u want work whit us we not want money all yours first time !!!

we are guarantee when u be online many customers should watch u !!!
Hmmm many customers should watch me. Well then I am totally sold now.

• Funny!
I'm in. Sign me right up. I will take the mystery form of payment every 20 days from my promised many viewers. Things are really turning around for me now!!
Well the promised viewers that should watch you :giggle:

• Funny!
Status
Not open for further replies.