AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

we NEED A PERM BAN OPTION WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP BEGGING!!!!!!!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
this is NOT okay to not have a perm ban option i have to keep blocking texans2004 out of my room.... he will not stop coming into us models rooms spreading and starting drama spreading lies about all of the models in the models main chat.... this is NOT OKAY!!!!!

give us this option NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every single other site has a perm ban option except stripchat... fix this issue for a better experience for us

I understand your point of view, but the provider also has to consider the users - especially those who spend a lot of money on the site. They are, after all, an important part of their business model.

A permanent ban would essentially only hit the users who spend a lot of money, since a gray or bronze user can easily create a new account on SC without loosing much. If it's just about harassing the model, every user type can do that on every platform with secondary accounts.

In CB, the user's status depends on the tokens spent in the last two weeks, so banning mistakes / misunderstandings are not such a big problem. In the worst case, the user simply creates a new account the next time he recharges tokens.

On SC, on the other hand, user status depends on total tokens spent, so users at the highest level will have invested over $10.000 to reach that point. Here, a new account is not a good alternative, since you would then have to constantly switch between accounts or spend $10.000 again to reach the old status (which comes with benefits like a free ultimate membership) with the new account.

At first, this sounds much worse for the models, but in reality, the unpleasant users on CB simply make new accounts all the time - since an account on CB does not represent a permanent value, but only reflects the consumption behavior of the last two weeks. Effectively, the situation is not noticeably better for the models on CB.

I even see a slight advantage for the models on SC, because the user can come back after a month, but is directly identifiable due to his unchanged name, while on CB he can disguise his past history much easier. On CB you never know for sure if the purple user is someone you have banned before under a different name. On SC, on the other hand, you can be relatively sure that a red user (who has thus spent $10,000 for this status) is not the idiot who annoyed you a month ago under a different name.

As I said, I understand that as a model you like to have a permanent ban, but I also see that the provider has to do a broader balancing of interests, especially when relying on such a long-term level system as SC. And I also think that a permanent ban on CB is only a perceived improvement, while annoying and harassing users simply keep coming back with new accounts.

Nope. It doesn't matter how many longwinded explanations you try to give in this thread (And I haven't even read the rest of your posts in this thread yet, but I suspect I'm in for a real treat...). Can't believe this is even a debate. I REPEAT...models on Stripchat should have the option to perma-ban whoever they want. PERIOD.

Upvote 0
yeah, again making it about you. I, I, I...
damn - let the models discuss their own shit re: OP
Sorry, I'm just seeing a pattern here
I'm seeing a pattern in your posts too. They are disrupting attacks with no value for the discussion. Nevertheless, you get the approval you hope for, because you side with the majority. Realistically, however, you are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing, which is unnecessarily distracting from the topic. Typical White Knight behavior.

Upvote 0
I'm seeing a pattern in your posts too. They are disrupting attacks with no value for the discussion. Nevertheless, you get the approval you hope for, because you side with the majority. Realistically, however, you are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing, which is unnecessarily distracting from the topic. Typical White Knight behavior.
same could be said with your posts. no value for the discussion and unnecessarily distracting from the topic. 👀

Upvote 0
I probably should have stayed out of this thread altogether. Sorry. I just love learning and understanding the viewpoint from the other side. I am not "siding" with anyone. I have my opinion which happens to agree with a perm ban option.
Haha just noticed all those sentences start with "I" :facepalm:

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I probably should have stayed out of this thread altogether. Sorry. I just love learning and understanding the viewpoint from the other side. I am not "siding" with anyone. I have my opinion which happens to agree with a perm ban option.
Haha just noticed all those sentences start with "I" :facepalm:
you good. he's bitter because you have better interactions with us than him.

Upvote 0
Nope. It doesn't matter how many longwinded explanations you try to give in this thread (And I haven't even read the rest of your posts in this thread yet, but I suspect I'm in for a real treat...). Can't believe this is even a debate. I REPEAT...models on Stripchat should have the option to perma-ban whoever they want. PERIOD.
Yep Agree GIF by chelsiekenyon

Upvote 0
Depends on the reason. If she doesn't like my actions I won't go back. If it was a misunderstanding I would go back - if she bans me again, because I misinterpreted the situation, I wouldn't go back a third time.
If she banned you she obviously didn't like what you were doing. Use your head dude. Assuming you got banned by mistake is pretty conceited and delusional. It's super easy to unban someone if you did it on accident. You got put in time out because you fucked up.
In VR it's very hard to get a realistic distance and angle - so this is more like telling a girl her audio is broken or the stream stutters. It's something she can't see herself on her monitor, because she only has a flat video at best. I wouldn't compare it to tell her she has to change prices or act in a specific way.

So for me this is a good example for a misunderstanding. She felt I was "camsplaining", I felt like giving her feedback on something she can only improve by user feedback. A 30 day ban didn't hurt both of us too much and we could go on after that one-time incident.
Dude, no. You were campsplaining her. The misunderstanding was not hers, it was yours for thinking you were being helpful. If someone was nitpicking my framing I'd boot them. I know what I'm doing and being talked down to is obnoxious. It doesn't matter if you have the best intentions.

Seems like you keep blaming models for "misunderstanding" when in fact you just suck at listening. You'd probably have a better time if you stopped making excuses and tried to understand what you're being told.

Upvote 0
THE BEST EXAMPLE OF pms !!!!!!!!!!! wE NEED THAT FUCKING PERMA BAN ! HE NEVER SPENT A DIME ON ME ! HE ONLY FLOODED MY PMS WAITING A FREE SHOW AND THREATEN ME TOO ! SO GIVE US THAT PERMANENT BAN !

I already have hard time to get good traffic in my room and battle for every token that i get , streaming every single day like a donkey ! On top on that i must deal with such motherfukers without respect that only get a damm 30 days ban and come back!

I VOTE FOR PERMANENT BAN!!!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2021-10-22 031042.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-22 031042.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2021-10-22 031042.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-22 031042.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2021-10-22 031114.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-22 031114.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2021-10-22 031150.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-22 031150.png
    32 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2021-10-22 031520.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-22 031520.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Upvote 0
THE BEST EXAMPLE OF pms !!!!!!!!!!! wE NEED THAT FUCKING PERMA BAN ! HE NEVER SPENT A DIME ON ME ! HE ONLY FLOODED MY PMS WAITING A FREE SHOW AND THREATEN ME TOO ! SO GIVE US THAT PERMANENT BAN !

I already have hard time to get good traffic in my room and battle for every token that i get , streaming every single day like a donkey ! On top on that i must deal with such motherfukers without respect that only get a damm 30 days ban and come back!

I VOTE FOR PERMANENT BAN!!!

I'm sorry you had to deal with a disgusting piece of shit like that. B.S. like that, imo, should be enough for a member to be permanently banned from a cam site. Not just banned from one model's room. We see all these posts on this forum about models getting banned on Chaturbate for dumb shit, and can't even get their accounts back. And creeps like this can go around making rape threats just because a cam model told him no? Unacceptable.

I don't give a fuck what tier a member is on a cam site, or how much money he's spent on a cam site. I think all of those different tier levels on Stripchat is ridiculous, tbh. I care about how a member behaves in my chat, and some of these higher tier members (or whatever you wanna call them) are not so great...and act entitled. I'm very annoyed that this site gives members of a certain tier the special privilege of being able to bug any model they want via PM. I'm sure I sound like a broken record with some of the points I keep repeating, but I don't care.

It's really sad that models have to beg a cam site to give us a permaban option, only to then be told "Well a 30-day ban should be long enough for a member to correct their behavior." Smh. It'd really be nice if Stripchat started caring more about what THE MODELS want/need, and a little less about kissing members' asses. And they could do a better job of not allowing members to have offensive, racist screen names. Start moderating that shit.....

Even ManyVids Live (Which many of us don't take seriously as a "cam site") lets us permanently ban members, for crying out loud.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
PERMA BAN EXMAPLE NUMBER 2 - i banned and reported him months ago ! he is back ! same fucking behaviour ! HE WROTE ME EXACTELLY IN THE MIDDLE OF A 10 MINUTES SHOW ! RUINED MY MOOD AND DRYED MY CUNT ! I WANT TO HAVE HAVE FUN ON THE SITE ! AND THIS IS NOT FUN !

I VOTE AGAIN FOR PERMANENT BAN !!!!!!!!! 30 DAYS ARE NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

this being said i will not post more like this here because i think i showed my point so no need to spam the thread . but things like this happends daily and i am a model with 30 people in room ! I can not even imagine that poor top girls that have thousands of people what they daily get !!!!!!!! this is not fair!

Attachments

• mitch 2.png
    mitch 2.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 19
  • mitch.png
    mitch.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Upvote 0
PERMA BAN EXMAPLE NUMBER 2 - i banned and reported him months ago ! he is back ! same fucking behaviour ! HE WROTE ME EXACTELLY IN THE MIDDLE OF A 10 MINUTES SHOW ! RUINED MY MOOD AND DRYED MY CUNT ! I WANT TO HAVE HAVE FUN ON THE SITE ! AND THIS IS NOT FUN !

I don't know what possessed me to pull up those guys' Stripchat profiles to try to add them to my Stripchat ban list. I guess it's just habit, because if these had been MyFreeCams members you were posting about, I would've logged onto MFC to add them to my ban list. Easy peasy. Too bad Stripchat doesn't let us do things that way. Gotta wait for these creeps to come in our room and type something...before we can even do anything. 🙄

Upvote 0
I don't know what possessed me to pull up those guys' Stripchat profiles to try to add them to my Stripchat ban list. I guess it's just habit, because if these had been MyFreeCams members you were posting about, I would've logged onto MFC to add them to my ban list. Easy peasy. Too bad Stripchat doesn't let us do things that way. Gotta wait for these creeps to come in our room and type something...before we can even do anything. 🙄

same on chaturbate we can add them at the banned list .

Upvote 0
Wow.... that 1st guy sounded like a right nutbag! He went straight to a threat of physical violence, then a rape threat in a way that made it look as if he was just using everyday throwaway remarks. If threats of slapping and raping a woman come so easy to that dude then he should be booted without question. That is horrific behaviour and he totally deserves to be banned for that.

:speechless::speechless::speechless:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
same on chaturbate we can add them at the banned list .
Same on SM. Yeah this is the stuff we don't tend to share publicly that goes on way tooooo often! But I'm glad you did share it, because I don't wanna hear a member spouting off about why we shouldn't have a perma ban option on any site.

Just to be real frank about it...

At least new models can see which sites have the perma ban option in this thread now though. That's positive.

Upvote 0
any1 else having problems with people screen recording you and then stupidly sending it to u in a pm on ig or twitter and they dont tell u their screen name on there to get them perm banned???? im fucking sick of it.....

Yikes! WTF!

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I want to interrupt your active discussion for a moment.

I just wanted to say that the Stripchat team decided to improve the blocking system some time ago.

Implementing this solution will take some time, but we will announce the changes both here and in the news on the site after the update.

Upvote 0
I want to interrupt your active discussion for a moment.

I just wanted to say that the Stripchat team decided to improve the blocking system some time ago.

Implementing this solution will take some time, but we will announce the changes both here and in the news on the site after the update.

Hi, Chloe. By "improve," do you mean giving us the option to permanently ban? If so, that's great news. I hope it's very soon. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.