AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WEBCAM CAMERA INQUIRY

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2022
Hi everyone hope you’ve been good
Am looking for a certain camera but I can’t seem to find it…I guess the name
It’s a Logitech camera than has a remote control so one can zoom in and out at a distance.
Please if anyone uses it and knows the specific name can you please tell me. Thank you

Hi everyone hope you’ve been good
Am looking for a certain camera but I can’t seem to find it…I guess the name
It’s a Logitech camera than has a remote control so one can zoom in and out at a distance.
Please if anyone uses it and knows the specific name can you please tell me. Thank you
believe they have a couple with remotes, but this is the one i grabbed.

Logitech Conference Cam BCC950​

i tried sending amazon link but it cut the link. DSL i hear is the best route, but costly

believe they have a couple with remotes, but this is the one i grabbed.

Logitech Conference Cam BCC950​

i tried sending amazon link but it cut the link. DSL i hear is the best route, but costly
Thank you…let me check it out and see it’s features

Reactions: Rytar
I am using a logitech 920 webcam with one of these: Mcoplus YT-1000 Remote Control Pan Tilt Head.

It has a remote and will do +-30degrees, and left/right +-180degreen. around $95, and will work with up to a small DSLR/mirrorless.

Reactions: Krystal876
Status
Not open for further replies.