AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mfcalana

Cam Model
Feb 10, 2019
Australia
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@MFCalana
MFC Username
TheWaveDancer
Hey all,
A little tech question here! I was wondering what kind of cam models such as RocknRose use for streaming cause it looks great for shows using UV lights in the dark and other types of light that need a dark room, she also has a remote she used to zoom in and out...
what type of camera is that? And do you need super fast internet to use it to it’s full potential?
Thank you!

If there a remote, and it has pan tilt zoom, Then it might be a a PTZ video conferencing camera.
If you have a good shot of the remote, you might be able to figure out the brand.

Here some examples of PTZ video conferencing cameras.

Logitech

Aver

TelyCam

If you do end up shopping for a PTZ Camera you might want to consider:
  • 1080 vs 4k.
  • Do you want to be able to stream from the camera without using your computer, then you probable want the camera to have Ethernet, Mic-in, RTMP with support for H.264 Video, AAC Audio, 4:3 or 16:9
  • FOV
  • Camera Presets
  • zoom, view angle, camera presets.
  • Smart Features
  • Do you want it to be able to be plugged into your computer via USB
  • color control

• 1080 vs 4k.
  • Do you want to be able to stream from the camera without using your computer, then you probable want the camera to have Ethernet, Mic-in, RTMP with support for H.264 Video, AAC Audio, 4:3 or 16:9
  • FOV
  • Camera Presets
  • Smart Features
  • color control

OMG you legend thanks for all those details. I guess since Im stuck with ADSL cause Australian internet is 3rd world grade I will go for 1080 lol not 4k.

I'd most likely have my computer around but would be nice if it was wireless. When you say stream from the camera without using computer... You mean what? Might sound like a stupid question but I just pictured myself streaming while surfing LOL

If there a remote, and it has pan tilt zoom, Then it might be a a PTZ video conferencing camera.
If you have a good shot of the remote, you might be able to figure out the brand.

Here some examples of PTZ video conferencing cameras.

Logitech

Aver

TelyCam

• 1080 vs 4k.
  • FOV
  • Camera Presets
  • Smart Features
  • color control
[/QUOTE

Because of the bug on my account a few months ago i tried to make some changes- i thought i need better PC, CAMERA and other stuff but still no changes on my account...
So, right now i have logitech brio 4k and i thought a better camera like PTZ model will be better then logitech brio....I bought PTZ and return in a few days because the quality is not what i expected!
I spent £600 for nothing ! it doesnt worth ! Maybe PTZ optics for £1800 is better, i did not try yet !

Reactions: Mfcalana
OMG you legend thanks for all those details. I guess since Im stuck with ADSL cause Australian internet is 3rd world grade I will go for 1080 lol not 4k.

I'd most likely have my computer around but would be nice if it was wireless. When you say stream from the camera without using computer... You mean what? Might sound like a stupid question but I just pictured myself streaming while surfing LOL

Basically the camera itself sends the feed directly to the server over the internet. I cam using my phone using an app that allows me to do that. You just plug in the server link and your stream key. If you really wanted you could stream while surfing lol

Reactions: Mfcalana
Im also looking for a good one with optical zoom. At the moment I use Brio 4K and its good.
Which would you recommend for very good
Image quality and optical zoom? Aver ?

the Logitech conference ones I have read about seem not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.