AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

websites for male web cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2021
hello, can you tell me other websites to do web cam? I usually only do it on chaturbate, but I would like to do it on other sites

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
sc is worse than cam4, it's all gays but no money

Okay, well I answered your question. A "Thank you" would've been nice, but it's okay. CB and SC are the sites that I definitely know accept male cam models.

ImLive just came to mind, however ImLive lost a lot of their chat hosts - including me - when they made those ridiculous changes with the bonus credits and whatnot. I remember when a guy had made their Hall of Fame list back in the day, and I thought that was super cool!

Good luck. I hope you find a site you really enjoy.

Here's a couple:

Chaturbate
Stripchat
Cam4
Bonga
Streamate
Flirt4Free
ImLive
Live Jasmin
Camsoda
Manyvids Live

There's probably a few others that I cant think of off the top of my head, but they are pretty much the main ones i think.

Xhamster and justusboys
xhamser live is a whitelabel of stripchat and justusboys live is a white label for streamate (maybe flirt4free).

Status
Not open for further replies.