AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weeknights & Tipping on The Wall!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi All,

Only been on Chaturbate for a 2 weeks been on 4 times. Fri/ Sat ... I was wondering if week nights are still good to go on or if they are quite slow?
I work during the week so have to fit it around that. I don’t seem to be getting many watching me only about 25 🙁and hardly any tips on the wall the only reason I made some money was due to one guy who has been on each time paying from my tip menu. Nobody else is giving me anything. Is that normal for them to watch and not give anything?

Two weeks isn't long. Give it some time. Yes, unfortunately it's very normal. Get used to many watchers and few tippers.

From what I've seen weeknights are fine. I know plenty who do well during that time. But it's always day to day. Can't ever really tell.

The highest user traffic is going into and around noon and then again going into and around about 6-7 pm. Sundays all day generally are very good for models I know since so many fewer girls are on.

Upvote 0
Mondays used to be my best days. Randomly weird. Then the whales from that day stopped and now it's Friday night windfall where I can get on and off cam in an hour with $500 tokens. Camming is like fishing. Fish are always there, you just never know when they'll bite or how hard. Try different bait and different spots.

Upvote 0
Hi All,

Only been on Chaturbate for a 2 weeks been on 4 times. Fri/ Sat ... I was wondering if week nights are still good to go on or if they are quite slow?
I work during the week so have to fit it around that. I don’t seem to be getting many watching me only about 25 🙁and hardly any tips on the wall the only reason I made some money was due to one guy who has been on each time paying from my tip menu. Nobody else is giving me anything. Is that normal for them to watch and not give anything?
Yes it’s Normal for them to watch and not give anything. Sometimes I’m in a room with 10’s of thousands in my room. And if I’m not engaging they are not either. Don’t think about failure. It’s all about your mind set.

Upvote 0
I've read before that the hourly traffic on CB is actually pretty even at all times due to the different timezones. However, I would also imagine traffic doesn't necessarily dictate tippers (e.g. people from North America may tip better than people in Europe or vice versa). Oil barons / spending whales have an inconsistent sleep schedule I guess lol

Personally, I think the biggest day-to-day factor (according to what I've noticed) is consistency, especially after you build a regular base. For instance, if a room I hypothetically enjoy streams almost always from what is 4PM to 9PM my time and I'm a regular, I start forming an expectation of when she'd be on, and when I can go view. If she has an odd night of starting at 8AM to 1PM, I may either miss a notification, or not be available. Hence, a calendar with standardized times is helpful to have from a member's perspective. If you start varying times, it's like breaking new ground-- something you may or may not want.

Upvote 0
Mondays used to be my best days. Randomly weird. Then the whales from that day stopped and now it's Friday night windfall where I can get on and off cam in an hour with $500 tokens. Camming is like fishing. Fish are always there, you just never know when they'll bite or how hard. Try different bait and different spots.
Literally same!! Monday’s were moneydays lol but my schedule is so inconsistent now. My worst days are Thursday mornings.

Upvote 0
Yeah, keeping a consistent schedule is a big help. It doesn’t mean you can’t experiment with other times, but it makes it easier for your regulars to remain regulars and not forget about you.

Also, I’m sure it takes time to cultivate a room of consistent tippers. Not only that, but they tend to come and go, so it’s a constant rotation. You might have 5 good tippers in January and 5 good tippers in February, but they may not be the same members from month to month.

Upvote 0
Two weeks isn't long. Give it some time. Yes, unfortunately it's very normal. Get used to many watchers and few tippers.

From what I've seen weeknights are fine. I know plenty who do well during that time. But it's always day to day. Can't ever really tell.

The highest user traffic is going into and around noon and then again going into and around about 6-7 pm. Sundays all day generally are very good for models I know since so many fewer girls are on.
bbbbbabbbb Is this Us time?. I found the weekend to be a lot better than the week also.

Upvote 0
For me the worst are tuesdays and wendesdays. My week day can be 80 tokens or 3000 :D Consistency and few hours shift are good, because even if its lazy, then more possibility that your room will enter some crazy tipper and will make your shift better than weekend:) Weeks are not crazy but sometimes surprising. For example last tuesdays: Tuesday 2 week before i enter my shift and earned 6000 tokens:) Last tuesday hmmm almost nothing. But never give up! You never know:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.