AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weirdest picture I ever saw in the random gallery

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
I may have led a sheltered life but this picture struck me as weird. I did not even know they made sex toys like that. Can anybody show something stranger?

Attachments

• Capture_336.jpg
    Capture_336.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 518
I ask not 100% sure but I think it is a stuffed animal shaped like a dog with the optional boy bits.

Um is this me or does this seem wrong? LMAO

Preslye said:
Um is this me or does this seem wrong? LMAO
I would not want to see it , but I watched a video that involved a Care bear wearing a strap on once so I do not really feel like I have right to judge this.

It looks to me like she just stuck a stuffed animal arm in her hoo haa. Someone get that girl a dildo!

Yeah, not gonna lie, and kinda wish I hadn't, but I've seen weirder in the pvt gallery.

AmberCutie said:
It looks to me like she just stuck a stuffed animal arm in her hoo haa. Someone get that girl a dildo!
AshaSnow said:
I think it is the tail of a stuffed animal You can see the back feet.

This actually makes it even weirder in my eyes if that is true. Not bad weird just strange weird.

I'm not a very active poster on the forum, especially this side, so the following is a legitimate question and personal education on forum etiquette.

The random or private gallery are photos comprised of women during privates. Are photos from privates or groups fair game on this website? I thought capped and shared photos were from public chat where, arguably, anyone can see you. Posting pictures from a private session seems invasive but I could be way off base. Thoughts?

Reactions: Heidi
LoveScarlett said:
I'm not a very active poster on the forum, especially this side, so the following is a legitimate question and personal education on forum etiquette.

The random or private gallery are photos comprised of women during privates. Are photos from privates or groups fair game on this website? I thought capped and shared photos were from public chat where, arguably, anyone can see you. Posting pictures from a private session seems invasive but I could be way off base. Thoughts?

This is a picture that popped up randomly and is not from one of my privates. Models can disable this feature if they do not want these pictures floating around. I know models that do not allow privates and/or true privates to show up. I also know models that have retroactively had their pictures removed from this feature of MFC. I did upload it as an attachment so only forum members can view because I was a little unsure if I should post it.

Amber will also remove any pictures if a model objects to them being on here I believe.

Reactions: JosieDeHart
Cool. Thanks. What's the random gallery?

I have access to the private gallery on my Premium account and noticed the disclaimer "the model and member have agreed to the photos" but as a model I can't tell you where to opt out. I assumed it was in the fine print when I signed up and unavoidable. Personally, it doesn't bother me if paying members see photos of my privates so I never investigated. I was just leary of those photos being available here as well.

LoveScarlett said:
Cool. Thanks. What's the random gallery?

I have access to the private gallery on my Premium account and noticed the disclaimer "the model and member have agreed to the photos" but as a model I can't tell you where to opt out. I assumed it was in the fine print when I signed up and unavoidable. Personally, it doesn't bother me if paying members see photos of my privates so I never investigated. I was just leary of those photos being available here as well.

After a member gains 1000 reward points the private gallery opens up to them. They get a random three picture set in it for every 100 reward points they have that changes every day. If they spend over one thousand tokens over time on a model a link to her gallery opens up as well. The number of picture sets in there depends on the number of reward points as well. If a model decides she does not want some or all of her pictures in there she needs to contact MFC and tell them.

CammiStar said:
In your model settings you can exclude yourself from the Galleries. You can also make it to where members who have spent 1000 tokens on you will only see snapshots of privates THEY have had with you in their gallery.

That approximately ten photos a day is a but misleading on their part. I have hundreds. As a member I admit I look in the model's galleries sometimes when bored, but I do not mind when they remove all of their pictures from them. I would think that any model who does not do public shows would not want to allow them.

There is a fetish website that sells these animals. They make dogs, wolves, cats and a few others. They sell them anatomically correct and ready for human use. :? I stumbled on it by mistake when looking for "freak" dildos like the Fleshlight line. I can't remember the website, thank goodness, but I'm sure a quick google search would find it.

have you not heard of teddy bears with a strap on/dildo attached?

seriously.. :lol: people need to be more...ermm open minded :mrgreen:

CammiStar said:
Shaun__ said:
CammiStar said:
In your model settings you can exclude yourself from the Galleries. You can also make it to where members who have spent 1000 tokens on you will only see snapshots of privates THEY have had with you in their gallery.

That approximately ten photos a day is a but misleading on their part. I have hundreds. As a member I admit I look in the model's galleries sometimes when bored, but I do not mind when they remove all of their pictures from them. I would think that any model who does not do public shows would not want to allow them.

Yes, you are right..under my premium i see a lot more than 10.

The number of photos you see is based on your total rewards points.

"For every 100 Reward Points you earn, you will receive an additional 3 photos in your gallery."

Most of the models in my gallery don't do a lot of privates, so I'm kind of automatically limited though :mrgreen:

JerMajesty said:
have you not heard of teddy bears with a strap on/dildo attached?

Oh God, whyyyyyyy?

I'm a very firm believer in being open minded and not judging people as long as they are being safe, legal and not hurting anyone but there are some things I just cannot get behind haha.

I've always assumed it was a convenient place for the strap-on to be strapped onto for a solo girl show, rather than any sexual fantasies involving the bear

Status
Not open for further replies.